Three TV channels to broadcast BPL opening ceremony live
Published: 20:13 6 December 2019 Updated: 20:14 6 December 2019
This year's Bangladesh Premier League (BPL) is being organized to celebrate the birth centenary of Father of the Nation Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujibur Rahman. The cricket board is trying to make the opening ceremony as gorgeous as possible. However, most of the fans will not able to enjoy the show on field. As a result, the big portion will keep their eyes on the TV screen. Good news for viewers that three channels simultaneously will broadcast live.
Bangabandhu BPL will start on December 11. The opening ceremony will be held at Sher-e-Bangla National Cricket Stadium on December 8. The program will be broadcast live on Gazi TV, Mashranga TV, and News24 respectively.
Bangladesh Cricket Board (BCB) President Nazmul Hasan Papon confirmed the matter on Thursday. "What has not been seen before, will be shown at this year's BPL inauguration," he told reporters. We will show them on 3 channels Gazi TV, Mashranga TV and News24 will broadcast live aesthetic presentations.
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina will inaugurate Bangabandhu BPL. Bollywood stars Salman Khan and Katrina Kaif will be on stage at the grand opening ceremony. Bollywood's singer Sanu Nigam and Kailash Kher will be presenting the music alongside James and Mamtaz of Bangladesh.
Event ticket prices have been charged from minimum Tk 1000 to maximum Tk 10,000. Tickets will be available at Gate-01 adjacent to the Sherpur Bangla Stadium in Mirpur and Suhrawardy Indoor Stadium booth in Mirpur. Fans will be able to buy tickets from 9:30am to 6pm.
BCB reported that the clubhouse tickets are worth Tk 1,000. Grandstand ticket is Tk 2,500 and Ground sitting ticket is Tk 10,000.
BCB has come up with a big plan to make the inauguration a lot brighter. The opening ceremony of the BPL will be five and a half hours at Sher-e-Bangla National Cricket Stadium in Mirpur. The ceremony will begin at 4 pm and continue till 10pm. The gate will be opened at 2:30 pm and will close at 5:30 pm.
- 7 teams announced for Bangabandhu BPL
- Fizz wishes Warner for hitting ton on birthday
- BPL`s Man of the tournament winners
- Shakib banned for 2 yrs
- Rajshahi Royals rope Andre Russell
- Three TV channels to broadcast BPL opening ceremony live
- China`s state TV pulls live Arsenal game
- Sexual harassment case against Tennis Federation GS
- ‘Bangabandhu Gold Cup 2020’ to be held at BNS
- Messi bags Ballon d’Or for record sixth time
- Ticket price of BPL final increased
- Sourav Ganguly elected president of India’s cricket board
- Sourav Ganguly set to be president of BCCI
- Why will ICC ban Shakib?
- Did Shakib get death threat from gambler Agarwal?