Thick fog likely in river basins, light fog likely over country
Published: 12:21 22 January 2021
Moderate to thick fog may occur over the river basins of the country and light to moderate fog may occur elsewhere over the country from midnight to morning.
Bangladesh Meteorological Department (BMD) forecasted this in a weather bulletin issued on Friday morning.
“Weather may remain dry with the temporary partly cloudy sky over the country in the next 24 hours ending tomorrow at 9:00 am,” said the weather bulletin of the Met Office.
Besides, night and day temperature may remain nearly unchanged over the country during the period.
Meanwhile, a ridge of Sub-continental high has been extending up to West Bengal and adjoining area. So, the seasonal low lies over South Bay.
The country’s maximum temperature recorded 28.0°C yesterday at Feni in the Chattogram division while today’s minimum temperature recorded 9.6°C at Tetulia in the Rangpur division.
Today’s sunset will be at 5:38 pm and tomorrow’s sunrise will be at 6:42 am.
- Maulana Golam Sarwar Saide dies
- Covid-19 vaccination: 50 centers in capital
- Anushka at Dihan`s house: Which was seen in CCTV footage
- Killing schoolgirl after rape: CID collects evidence
- Dewanbagi Pir Syed Mahbub-e-Khoda dies
- Shaheed Dr Milon Day on Friday
- ‘Surokkha’ app within Feb 4: DG of DGHS
- Syed Shamsul Haque’s birth anniversary today
- Cold wave may continue till tomorrow morning
- Legal action will be taken against fake news portals: Hasan
- Work of Mongla port’s new channel completed before schedule time
- ULAB student death: Friend ‘DJ Neha’s obscenity with ‘Client-1,2’
- Globe Biotech allowed to produce ‘Bangavax’ vaccine for trial
- Final feasibility survey before next budget
2nd Padma Bridge also to be funded by govt if necessary
- Bangladesh to deposit money to buy Oxford`s vaccine on Sunday