Temperature likely to rise
Published: 12:04 6 April 2021
Bangladesh Meteorological Department on Tuesday predicted that day and night temperature may rise slightly over the country.
The Met Office also forecasted that weather may remain mainly dry with temporary partly cloudy sky over the country in the next 24 hours commencing at 9:00 am today.
The country’s maximum temperature was recorded yesterday at 36.4 degrees Celsius at Khepupara under the Barishal division while the minimum temperature today was 15.9 degrees Celsius at Tetulia under the Rangpur division.
Today’s sunset at 06:16 pm and tomorrow’s sunrise at 5:44 am at Dhaka.
- Premium Sweets owner among 3 killed in Canada road crash
- Bangladeshi girl sexually assaulted in India: 6 detained
- DNCC’s ‘Digital Cattle Hat’ being launched
- Girl’s hanging body found; Case filed against top industrialist
- Ongoing lockdown extended till May 16
- Father hacked to death in front of child: Mastermind among 2 held
- Lockdown may relax before Eid: Quader
- PM inaugurates Army Headquarters Selection Board-2021
- Female doctor found dead in capital
- 3 dead, about 30 injured in Moghbazar blast
- Country’s first subway
Only 24min to take for Airport-Kamalpur
- Rain likely to continue for 3 days
- Lieutenant General SM Shafiuddin Ahmed made new army chief
- Chronology of national budget of Bangladesh
- Shutdown: New system like ‘curfew’ to curb pandemic