Tasty ‘Tandoori Chicken’ make at home like restaurant
Published: 19:37 6 October 2019
For many, the restaurant means tandoori chicken. The delicious meal is very tasty full of bread, parrot, coconut, and everything. But tandoori chicken also can be made at home. Let's find out the recipe.
1 chicken, 200 gm yogurt, 1 tablespoon butter, 1 teaspoon turmeric powder, 2 tablespoons chili powder, salt to taste, 2 tablespoons oil, 1 piece coal, ginger-garlic paste, coriander powder, and lemon leaves.
Cut the chicken into large pieces. Now, marinate it with yogurt, chili powder, ginger-garlic paste, and salt. Let marinate for 30 minutes. Put oil and butter in a pan. After that chicken pieces give in it. When the chicken pieces are somewhat burnt, remove it. Then, take the chicken pieces in a large container.
Now burn the coal in a small steel glass and take it in the red color, mixed with some oil in it. And place the glass in the large pot where the chicken has and cover it with a lid. This will bring the smoky feel like the restaurant. After a while, serve the tandoori chicken with hot bread or parrot.
- Which dengue test report is correct?
- Regent Hospital to provide free treatment for dengue patients
- Humayun Ahmed alive through his speeches
- 2nd MICS bypass surgery conducts at Tk 5000
- BD scientist discovers replaceable artificial kidneys
- Armpits black stain? Remove in just 5 mins...
- Daily ‘polypill’ reduces heart disease, stroke: study
- Amazing uses of Silica Gel!
Don’t throw away those white packets!
- Can papaya leaf juice or coconut oil prevent dengue?
- Beauty of Tanguar Haor in Monsoon
- World Friendship Day today
- Peculiar way to control mosquitoes
- Why aren`t we living longer?
- Expiry date, price must clear on drug: HC
- Waterlily heaven near Dhaka