Tannery owners to buy rawwhide from Saturday
Published: 18:59 14 August 2019 Updated: 22:33 14 August 2019
Bangladesh Tanners Association (BTA) will begin rawhide procurement from Saturday, upon directives issued by the Commerce Ministry.
The ministry urged the tannery owners and preservers to follow the necessary steps to tackle the waste of rawhide and maintain its quality, said a handout of Commerce Ministry on Wednesday.
The Ministry urged Bangladesh Tanners Association to begin procuring rawhide urgently before the date fixed earlier August 20.
Meanwhile, all the divisional commissioners, deputy commissioners, upazila nirbahi officers have been asked to provide assistance to the related concerned.
Commerce Ministry said they have observed the situation with Bangladesh Tanners Association.
- Bengal Commercial Bank launching soon
- US-China trade war: Trump steps next
- BARVIDA`s new committee to take office tomorrow
- JMI Hospital Requisite holds IPO road show
- Country’s 7th mobile assembling plant to be launched with FDI
- Stocks maintain positive trend
- Padma Bank Limited receive insurance cheque
- Fiery price in abundant Hilsa
- DSE to new building in October
- MoU to generate 500MW renewable power plants
- Spice-market unrest before Eid
- Gold price further hiked amid upswing intl market
- Tannery owners to buy rawhide form tomorrow
- Govt to purchase Vehicle Mounted Data Interceptor through DPM
- Tannery owners to buy rawwhide from Saturday