Tannery owners to buy rawwhide from Saturday
Published: 18:59 14 August 2019 Updated: 22:33 14 August 2019
Bangladesh Tanners Association (BTA) will begin rawhide procurement from Saturday, upon directives issued by the Commerce Ministry.
The ministry urged the tannery owners and preservers to follow the necessary steps to tackle the waste of rawhide and maintain its quality, said a handout of Commerce Ministry on Wednesday.
The Ministry urged Bangladesh Tanners Association to begin procuring rawhide urgently before the date fixed earlier August 20.
Meanwhile, all the divisional commissioners, deputy commissioners, upazila nirbahi officers have been asked to provide assistance to the related concerned.
Commerce Ministry said they have observed the situation with Bangladesh Tanners Association.
- DITF duration extended
- DITF-2020 begins on Wednesday
- Tk 200 note to hit market soon
- Bangladesh to outshine Malaysia, Singapore by 2024
- Mustafa Kamal named world’s best Finance Minister
- Armed Forces Income Tax Fair begins
- Engr Sayeed Ahmed made PDB new chairman
- Onion cargo flight arrives at Shahjalal airport
- Adequate vegetables in market, onion prices still not fall
- Toyota to recall 1,380 defective cars in China
- Uniform made compulsory for all Customs and VAT officials
- Ecnec okays 7 projects worth Tk 11,042 cr
- Operating profits of most banks rise
- 21 Bangladeshi companies to take part in ‘Heimtextil Frankfurt’
- First unit of Payra power plant generating 100MW electricity