Tannery owners to buy rawwhide from Saturday
Published: 18:59 14 August 2019 Updated: 22:33 14 August 2019
Bangladesh Tanners Association (BTA) will begin rawhide procurement from Saturday, upon directives issued by the Commerce Ministry.
The ministry urged the tannery owners and preservers to follow the necessary steps to tackle the waste of rawhide and maintain its quality, said a handout of Commerce Ministry on Wednesday.
The Ministry urged Bangladesh Tanners Association to begin procuring rawhide urgently before the date fixed earlier August 20.
Meanwhile, all the divisional commissioners, deputy commissioners, upazila nirbahi officers have been asked to provide assistance to the related concerned.
Commerce Ministry said they have observed the situation with Bangladesh Tanners Association.
- NBR to launch mobile app to increase taxpayers
- Record budget for FY2019-20: Finance Minister
- Asia markets climb as Fed signals possible rate cut
- Gold, Diamond, Silver gets validation in fair
- Tk 5,23,190cr budget for FY20 unveils in Parliament
- Aarong’s VAT evasion in light now !
- Payra power plant protest leads to Chinese worker’s death
- 10-day Jamdani fair to begin in city May 16
- ‘1000 workers will go abroad from each upazila’
- Stocks maintain positive trend
- 14 farms received President Award
- Poverty rate comes down
- BB to release new notes from May 22
- TCB stopped sale of Ramadan commodities suddenly!
- Country’s 7th mobile assembling plant to be launched with FDI