‘Swapnotthan’ works in rehabilitation for flood-affected people
Published: 12:23 2 August 2022 Updated: 13:07 2 August 2022
‘Swapnotthan’ distributed a total of 10 bundles of tin (wavy) among the flood-affected families as rehabilitation materials; Photo: Daily Bangladesh
‘Swapnotthan’, one of the voluntary organizations of Shahjalal University of Science and Technology (SUST), has distributed the necessary materials for rehabilitation in the first phase to repair the houses for the flood-affected people.
The volunteers of the organization distributed those items among 5 flood-affected families of Towakul Union Parishad in Goainghat Upazila in Sylhet on Monday (August 1), said Nafis Ahmed, the assistant publicity secretary of the organization.
A total of 10 bundles of tin (wavy) were distributed among the families as rehabilitation materials. Besides, the volunteers also distributed books, notebooks, pens, and Quran among the children of those families, he added.
Mehedi Hasan, the joint general secretary of the organization, said that “Swapnotthan” has been working to help the flood victims as much as possible since the beginning of the flood. Tin (wavy) and various educational materials were distributed among the flood-affected families of Goainghat on Monday as part of the anniversary celebrations of the organization.
- New shuttle schedule for CU admission
- 4 CU students suspended over sexual harassment
- DU seven colleges subject selection results on Sep 28
- Jashore Board SSC Bangla 2nd paper MCQ exam postponed
- Afghanistan bowled Sri Lanka out for 105
- How to apply for DU-affiliated Home Economics admission
- SSC Exams on 4 subjects under Dinajpur board postponed
- ‘Swapnotthan’ works in rehabilitation for flood-affected people
- New schedule of class-exam in BU for saving energy
- Dinajpur Board: Postponed SSC exams to be held Oct 10-13
- Teachers, seats increasing in govt medical colleges
- Seven college Business faculty admission test Friday
- Dinajpur Board again postpones SSC two subjects’ question paper
- Osmani Medical College shut down indefinitely
- SSC-HSC exams on all subjects from 2023