‘Surokkha’ app within Feb 4: DG of DGHS
Published: 20:49 31 January 2021
Photo of ‘Surokkha’ website’s home page
The ‘Surokkha’ app for coronavirus vaccine registration will be available on Google Play Store by February 4, said Prof. Dr. ABM Khurshid Alam, director general (DG) of Directorate General of Health Services (DGHS).
“The Ministry of ICT has told us – the app will be available on mobile within February 4. The app will be given in Google Play Store,” he informed at an event in the capital’s Mohakhali on Sunday.
The coronavirus vaccine will reach all parts of the country by Monday, the DG of DGHS told reporters.
Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina inaugurated the coronavirus vaccination program on January 27 at Kurmitola General Hospital in Dhaka. The ‘Surokkha’ platform’s web application www.surokkha.gov.bd is then opened to a limited extent for vaccine registration.
- Covid-19 vaccination: 50 centers in capital
- Anushka at Dihan`s house: Which was seen in CCTV footage
- Killing schoolgirl after rape: CID collects evidence
- ‘Surokkha’ app within Feb 4: DG of DGHS
- ULAB student death: Friend ‘DJ Neha’s obscenity with ‘Client-1,2’
- Globe Biotech allowed to produce ‘Bangavax’ vaccine for trial
- Circular with 11 directives on seven-day lockdown
- 2nd phase of municipal polls
Voting in 60 municipalities ends, counting underway
- Fire after AC explosion at Gulshan’s UAE Visa Center, kills 1
- DMP instructions on occasion of Bangabandhu Marathon
- Temperature may remain nearly unchanged
- Bir Freedom Fighters’ draft list published
- Seminar on MHM of adolescent girls with disabilities
- PK Halder’s ‘girlfriend’ Abantika arrested
- Ex Bangladesh Bank deputy governor Ibrahim Khaled dies