Sub-health center turns to meet center of drug addicts
Published: 18:15 8 November 2019
Photo: Daily Bangladesh
Visiting the center it is found that medical care is undergoing a risky infrastructure. One doctor is active there instead of four, besides other manpower crisis. Medicines are not being supplied due to crisis.
Saifur Rahman Akand, Korman and Halima Bewa of Zainil village said that it is only Aolai Sub-health center by name. Most of the time, when going for the medicine, the doctor says, there is no medicine.
Deputy Assistant Community Medical Officer at the center Farhad Hossain said that he could not give medicines due to lack of supplies. But patients misunderstand him.
Hammad, the local acting UP chairman, said, “We are doing our best to prevent the drug. The matter was not known to me. We will take appropriate measures in this regard so that the meeting of sub-health centers and drug addicts will not continue further.”
Panchbibi Police Station OC Munsur Raihan said the drug addiction has been removed already by conducting raid; drug addicts are no longer visible.
- Father killed child Tuhin, claim police
- Child Tuhin murder: 2 relatives give statement
- Nayan`s last SMS to Minni
- Finally battery-rickshaw closing in Khulna
- Brutality upon child Tuhin
- Now father allegedly kills child in Faridpur
- Brutal murder of child: Case filed against 10
- 3 women killed as truck hits human hauler
- College student hacked dead while going home to celebrate Eid
- Abrar laid to rest
- Ships sank in Bay of Bengal
Airforce, Navy rescues 21 people alive
- Teknaf JL leader murder: Prime accused killed in gunfight
- Nusrat’s father satisfied with the verdict
- Gazipur hotel blast, probe committee formed
- Cop among 3 killed as covered van hits wrecker during rescue operation