Statue in the name of Allah-Muhammad (PBUH)
Published: 09:35 23 May 2020 Updated: 10:16 23 May 2020
A beautiful sculpture in the name of Allah and Muhammad (Peace Be Upon Him)
In Feni, a beautiful sculpture bearing the names of Allah Ta'ala and Hazrat Muhammad (PBUH) has been erected on the Dhaka-Chattogram Highway.
Feni-2 MP Nizam Uddin Hazari has inaugurated the sculpture in front of Miyaji Bari Road on the Dhaka-Chattogram Highway at Mahipal in the city on Friday afternoon.
In the inauguration program presided over the by Feni Panel Mayor Nazrul Islam Swapan Miaji, Mayor Alauddin, Ward 2 Councilor Lutfur Rahman Khokon Hazari, Ward Awami League President Sahab Uddin, General Secretary Nasir Khan, Municipal Juba League Vice-President Touhidur Rahman Hanif and many others dignitaries were present.
The sculpture was built with municipal funding. The 14 feet height sculpture was contracted by Best Construction. It took four months to create the sculpture of the illuminated fountain with beautiful craftsmanship. It says 'Allahu' and 'Muhammad'. At night, a fountain with a lamp will add an extra dimension to the beauty.
According to the locals, the construction of sculptures in the name of Allah and Muhammad (PBUH) is a matter of Muslim sentiment. Besides, being on the side of the highway, it has become interesting. The eye-catching establishment will be a milestone of good deeds of Nazrul Islam Swapan Miaji, the panel mayor and ward councilor of the municipality.
Panel Mayor Nazrul Islam Swapan Miaji said the municipal authorities took the initiative to construct the sculpture under the supervision of Feni-2 MP Nizam Uddin Hazari. Besides, several development works are underway in this ward including the beautification of Bijay Singh Dighi.
He added that timely steps are being taken to make Feni a modern and scenic city. Efforts are being made to ensure civic amenities.
- Wife hacked dead in Facebook live
- Fishermen killed dolphin in Cox’s Bazar
- Coronavirus suspected youth in Naogaon, report this evening
- Expatriate hospitalised suspecting coronavirus in Sylhet
- 3 women heading an Upazila
- 40 quarantined in Narayanganj
- 29 suspected coronavirus patient quarantine in Madaripur
- Most infected in last 24 hours in Gazipur
- Locust attack in Teknaf
- Beggar donates Tk 10,000 to UNO`s relief fund
- 30 missing as bridal party carrying boat sinks in Padma
- Chaos over mobile theft in Soumya’s wed
- Coronavirus test in Rangpur Medical begins
- Wife hacked dead in live: Husband gives confessional statement
- 15 Willes Little Flower students injured
Teacher loses hand in Gopalganj road crash