Sri Lanka opt to bat against Pakistan
Published: 19:14 9 October 2019
Sri Lanka have won the toss and opted to bat first against host Pakistan in the 3rd and last T20I at Lahore’s Gaddafi Stadium today.
Sri Lanka have made five changes from their previous match XI. The visiting side already conformed the three-match series as they won the first two matches.
For Pakistan, Ahmed Shehzad, Umar Akmal and Hasnain are out, and Haris Sohail, Iftikhar and Shinwari are in.
Pakistan XI: 1 Fakhar Zaman, 2 Babar Azam, 3 Haris Sohail, 4 Iftikhar Ahmed, 5 Sarfraz Ahmed (capt.) (wk), 6 Asif Ali, 7 Imad Wasim, 8 Shadab Khan, 9 Wahab Riaz, 10 Mohammad Amir, 11 Usman Shinwari
Sri Lanka XI: 1 Danushka Gunathilaka, 2 Sadeera Samarawickrama (wk), 3 Bhanuka Rajapaksa, 4 Angelo Perera, 5 Oshada Fernando, 6 Dasun Shanaka (capt), 7 Wanindu Hasaranga, 8 Lahiru Madushanka, 9 Lakshan Sandakan, 10 Kasun Rajitha, 11 Lahiru Kumara
- Sabbir invites PM to his wedding
- Bangladesh U-19s sarts Asia Cup with win
- Bangla TV to air Bangladesh-India match
- Bangladesh U-19 beat England U-19
- Mishu new face in Tigers` T20 squad
- England win Cricket WC after Super Over drama
- Shakib included in CWC19 best XI
- Senior sports journalist Ajay Barua dies
- Tigers reach Ctg to play Test against Afghans
- U-19 Asia Cup final: Bangladesh vs India Saturday
- Happy Birthday Mashrafe !
- ICC Women’s T20 WCQ
Tigresses crowns unbeaten champions
- Vettori elated to be Tigers’ spin bowling coach
- Tigresses in Scotland to play T20 WC Qualifiers
- Before the last ball, I remembered Mushfiqur: Stokes