Spicy Fish Kabab
Published: 18:21 16 September 2019
Spicy fish kabab is a very easy and handy recipe. You can use less or more spices in this recipe. You may use spicy kabab for your snacks. Let’s find out the recipe-
Tuna, Katla, Mrigal fish or any other big fish of 1kg, 1 teaspoon, ginger-garlic paste, half teaspoon garlic paste, 1 large bay leaf, 2 cardamoms, 1 small stick of cinnamon, fried onion, chopped green chilies, chopped cilantro, chopped mint, 2 eggs, 1/4 cup breadcrumbs, half teaspoon garam masala Powder, fried cumin, whole coriander, little nutmeg, mace (jaifol, joyeetri), dry red chili together and crush them into a fine powder. Instead of this beautifully aromatic homemade garam masala powder, you can use any other garam masala or kabab masala, ghee or oil, salt to taste.
Boil the fish with ginger-garlic paste, bay leaf, cardamom, cinnamon, and salt. While boiling use less water, because fish exerts water and only a little amount is needed to boil them. Dry out all the water. Take out all the bones and the skin and put into a bowl. Combine garam masala powder, salt, fried onion, chopped cilantro, mint, green chili, eggs and bread crumbs or pea-flour with it. Shape the kabab the way you like. To your taste you can deep and shallow fry the kabab. Spicy fish kabab is very tasty. Then serve the spicy fish with any sauce, salad, and french fries.
- Delightful tasty ‘Parda Biryani’
- Wear saree in winter and stay warm
- Best home remedies for gastritis
- 6 foods that damaging your kidneys
- Unique tasty ‘Mughlai Chicken’
- 3 delicious items without onion
- Tasty Vapa Pitha recipe
- Obesity, undernourishment stalks world: report
- Why you should eat Ginger every day
- Tourist attractions in Sylhet
- Use smartphone without harming your eyes
- Tasty ‘hog plum pickles’ recipe
- Testy Halim Kabab!
- Crispy Papor
- Way to stop hair fall