Sonu Sood tests positive for Covid-19
Published: 19:44 17 April 2021 Updated: 21:37 17 April 2021
Sonu Sood; File Photo
Covid-19 pandemic is gradually affecting Bollywood, in that continuation, actor Sonu Sood, an eminent actor and a philanthropist who launched the “Ghar Bhejo” campaign and arranged transport for 7.5 lakh migrant workers during the coronavirus period in 2020, has tested positive for the deadly virus.
He confirmed this on his social handle, saying “he kept himself in isolation at home.”
“This is to inform you that I have tested positive this morning for COVID-19. As a part of precautions, I have already quarantined myself and taking the utmost care. But don’t worry this gives me ample time to solve your problems. Remember I’m always there for you all,” he wrote in the post.
Sonu has been doing social work from the beginning of Covid-19. He acclaimed for his work of arranging transportation for migrant workers, free COVID treatment, standing by the helpless, and garnered praise from all.
Recently, the Punjab government made him the brand ambassador for the vaccination campaign.
- Mim Mantasha gets engaged to DU teacher
- Actress Romana detained for embezzling crores of takas
- Romana marries 28 times, embezzles huge money from expats: Police
- Faria Shahrin got engaged
- Anushka reveals daughter’s name with adorable photo
- Ekushey Padak-winning singer Mita Haque dies of COVID-19
- Nikhil sends divorce notice to Nusrat
- BTS named world’s best-selling artists of 2020
- Ctg Road crash
Singer Beauty in critical condition
- Moushumi, her son, daughter-in-law contract Covid-19
- Dipjol becomes grandfather of granddaughter
- Golden Globe Awards 2021: Full list of winners
- Kobori in ICU as condition deteriorates
- Popy ‘married’ a Malaysian expatriate!
- Oscar-winning Canadian actor Christopher dies