Someshwari puffs up fiercely……
Published: 21:51 11 July 2019
Due to the heavy rain and downstream of the hill, the upsurge water in the Someswari River is being ferocious in Durgapur upazila under Netrokona district. Several villages have been flooded and undergoing severe erosion.
Local sources informed, although, since morning water has been decreased slightly in the five villages of Kulallura UP of the upazila, sever erosion possibility spreads panic among the locals. Scared people complain, if the dam would made the right time river erosion didn’t occur.
Shafiqul Islam, a UP ward member of the locality, said “By this time, many houses have already been washed away in Someshwari river.” They (effected people) have been sheltered in UP complex. Sufficient dry food has been provided, he also said.
Durgapur UNO Farzana Khanam said “Instructions have been given to take action after visiting the erosion and flooded villages.”
- Father killed child Tuhin, claim police
- Child’s head in bag, youth lynched in Netrokona
- Bride, bridegroom among 10 killed as train hits microbus
- Rifat killing mastermind Minni; says police
- Child Tuhin murder: 2 relatives give statement
- Tk 8 lakh for ‘Raja Babu’
- Intimate scene of multiple women with Nayan Bond leaked!
- None took ‘liability of denying legal support’ to Minni
- Court denies bail for Minni
- ‘Benapole Express’ launches
- Rifat murder: Minni at Police Line for questioning
- Nayan`s last SMS to Minni
- My father-in-law’s head not okay: Minni
- 7 killed in Thakurgaon two buses collision
- Bail hearing for Minni today