Six company transaction in block market
Published: 22:15 6 October 2019
The six companies have been trading in the block market at 9.57 crore taka on the first trading day of the week in Dhaka Stock Exchange (DSE). The DSE sources said the information.
In the first place of the list, Summit Power Limited has a total of Tk 4.18 crore shares in the block market.
Beacon Pharma Limited is the second of the transaction. The company has been trading in the block market of Tk. 4.7 crore taka.
IDLC Finance ranks in third of the block market. The company has also trading shares of Tk. 4.7 crore.
Other companies are - JMI Syringes & Medical Devices LTD., National Tubes, and Standard Insurance Limited.
- Bengal Commercial Bank launching soon
- US-China trade war: Trump steps next
- BARVIDA`s new committee to take office tomorrow
- Country’s 7th mobile assembling plant to be launched with FDI
- Stocks maintain positive trend
- Fiery price in abundant Hilsa
- DSE to new building in October
- MoU to generate 500MW renewable power plants
- Spice-market unrest before Eid
- Gold price further hiked amid upswing intl market
- Tannery owners to buy rawhide form tomorrow
- Govt to purchase Vehicle Mounted Data Interceptor through DPM
- Tannery owners to buy rawwhide from Saturday
- Plastic bags from jute coming to market soon
- Trader gets Tk 1 lakh buying Walton AC for mosque