Shakib-Apu to reunite again!
Published: 13:57 11 January 2021
Shakib Khan and Apu Biswas
Dhallywood King Shakib Khan is reuniting with his ex-wife Apu Biswas. Shakib Khan, the country’s top hero, was in the discussion with ‘Bir’ at the beginning of last year and ‘Nabab LLB’ at the end. In the new year, the hero will be seen busy with some of his own production films.
Recently, his ex-wife and actress Apu Biswas has completed a film titled ‘Chayabrikkho’. her other film ‘Shoshurbari Zindabad 2’ is waiting for release.
Rumors are circulating that the once-popular pair of Dhaka film will soon be reunited again. However, not in reality - on the screen. But the fact that Apu is pairing with Shakib on-screen is surprising as they are now ‘ex-couple’.
According to Dhallywood sources, Shakib and Apu are going to pair again this year. Before their divorce, they acted together in a few films which are still incomplete.
However, it has been learned from the concerned that those incomplete movies may complete this year. However, no comment has been received from Shakib or Apu yet.
The shooting of these pictures will end this year. If that happens, Shakib and Apu will be seen together on the big screen again.
- Sabnam Faria, Apu get divorced after ‘2yrs’ of marriage
- TV actress Asa Chowdhury died in Mirpur road crash
- Prova’s new video again goes ‘viral’
- Toma Mirza finally on way to get divorced
- We will have love, friendship as long as we live: Faria’s comment
- Shabnam Faria deactivates Facebook account, page
- Aparna Ghosh got engaged to Satyajit
- Model Sadia Naz’s hanging body recovered in Dhaka
- Actress Aupee Karim becomes mother of a baby girl
- Showbiz arena mourns Asa’s sudden death
- Toma’s lawsuit against husband: Probe report on “Valentine’s Day”
- Sabnam Faria appears in new look after divorce
- Tawsif Mahbub and his wife infected with Covid-19
- Aparna ties knot with Satyajit
- The ending could be beautiful too: Faria’s remarks on criticism