Shabnam Faria deactivates Facebook account, page
Published: 15:59 30 November 2020 Updated: 16:24 30 November 2020
Sabnam Faria and Harun Ur Rashid Apu ended their marriage life after one year and nine months of togetherness. The two voluntarily signed a divorce letter on November 27.
Popular small screen actress Sabnam Faria shared the news of thier divorce on Facebook. However, her personal Facebook account and official verified page have not been found since Monday (November 30).
It is heard that she is currently away from Facebook after getting devastated by the criticism of netizens. As a result, she has deactivated her Facebook account and page.
Meanwhile, sharing the separation news from Harun Ur Rashid Apu, Faria on Saturday evening gave a post on Facebook, wrote: “Human life is like a river. Sometimes there is a high-tide, sometimes a low-tide. Sometimes the water rises due to rain, the water dries up in the winter. It happens in our life too!”
From then on, discussions and criticisms about them started in the showbiz arena through social media.
Then on Sunday (November 29), Faria again gave a post on Facebook, wrote: “Since the news of my separation was revealed, people have been blaming me, abusing me. But what I do know is that people like to belittle people! Why I wrote in the status quo ‘The ending could be beautiful too’, why I said ‘we will be friends even after separation’.”
After giving the post, Shabnam Faria deactivated her Facebook account and page.
Shabnam Faria became friends with Harun Ur Rashid Apu through Facebook in 2015. After three years of relationship, they tied the knot in February 2019.
- Sabnam Faria, Apu get divorced after ‘2yrs’ of marriage
- TV actress Asa Chowdhury died in Mirpur road crash
- Prova’s new video again goes ‘viral’
- Toma Mirza finally on way to get divorced
- We will have love, friendship as long as we live: Faria’s comment
- Shabnam Faria deactivates Facebook account, page
- Aparna Ghosh got engaged to Satyajit
- Model Sadia Naz’s hanging body recovered in Dhaka
- Actress Aupee Karim becomes mother of a baby girl
- Showbiz arena mourns Asa’s sudden death
- Toma’s lawsuit against husband: Probe report on “Valentine’s Day”
- Sabnam Faria appears in new look after divorce
- Tawsif Mahbub and his wife infected with Covid-19
- Aparna ties knot with Satyajit
- The ending could be beautiful too: Faria’s remarks on criticism