Seminar on cybersecurity held at MIST
Published: 23:13 4 August 2019
A daylong seminar, jointly organized by Armed Forces Division (AFD) and Military Institute of Science and Technology (MIST), was held at General Mustafiz Multipurpose Hall of MIST.
The seminar, titled ‘Growing Cyber Threats around the world and Preparedness for Bangladesh’ was organized aimed at creating awareness and enrich knowledge on increasing cyber threats.
State Minister of ICT division Zunaid Ahmed Palak was the chief guest at the seminar.
Palak said discussion of cybersecurity should be taken place not only at government and non-government organization but also at a personal level. He hoped that with the able leadership of Prime Minister Sheikh Hasina, the country would be transformed into a secured digital Bangladesh by 2021.
PSO of AFD Lt Gen M Mahfuzur Rahman was also present as the chief guest.
The seminar was attended by students and faculty members of MIST and different colleges of the capital along with notable number of high officials from civil and military.
- e-Passport: Requirements and benefits
- Seminar on cybersecurity held at MIST
- Vivo ‘Made in Bangladesh’ soon
- Rogue immune cells can infiltrate old brains
- ‘Cyber 71’ to recover disable Facebook ID if feeds poor people
- Heavy metals result of supernova explosion
- Daraz joins hands with Visa
- Visiting Largest Fish Aquarium of Bangladesh
- `No alternative to capacity building to tackle cyber attack`
- Vivo S1 pre-booking starts
- Australia plans to censor extremist online content
- Most-detailed-ever; black hole mystery disclosure
- GP, Robi bandwidth closed partly over dues
- Google shuts down AdSense on Android, iOS for web
- New Silex malware bricks 2000 plus IoT devices