Secondary annual exams evaluation to be announced today
Published: 10:23 21 October 2020 Updated: 10:41 21 October 2020
The Ministry of Education will announce the evaluation system of the secondary annual examination on Wednesday.
“Education Minister Dr. Dipu Moni will announce in which manner the annual examination system will be evaluated in secondary level by holding a press conference on the virtual platform at 12:00 pm on Wednesday,” said Mohammad Abul Khair, Public Relations Officer of Ministry of Education.
It is to be mentioned that all the educational institutions of the country have been closed since March 17 and the government has extended the closure of the educational institutions till October 31 to prevent the spread of coronavirus.
Meanwhile, classes are being taken online and television to keep the students studying.
- SSC exams in 2021 likely to be cancelled
- 42nd, 43rd BCS circular today
- BUP lecturer leaves for Cambridge with Commonwealth scholarship
- 43rd BCS circular soon
- How students to be promoted from class 8 to class 9
- Monthly internet bundle at Tk 100 for students
- Hidden stories behind a ‘viral anti-rape’ photo
- No ‘autopass’, students to pass into next class on assessment
- Next SSC-HSC exams likely to be delayed
- Dipu Moni: HSC exam to be taken in two weeks’ preparations
- Decision on HSC exams schedule today
- Class-XI admission begins
- 40th BCS written exam results to be published soon
- No quota for primary teachers recruitment
- Online classes for Grade XI begins