Sean Penn in Ukraine to film documentary on Russian invasion
Published: 15:31 26 February 2022 Updated: 15:31 26 February 2022
Sean Penn; Photo: Collected
Oscar-winning American actor and director Sean Penn is documenting Russia’s invasion in Ukraine. For this, he is staying in Ukraine with his crew at the risk of his life.
Vice Studio is producing the documentary in collaboration with Vice World News and Endeavor Content. Sean Penn visited Ukraine last November.
According to an ABC News report, Sean Penn met with Ukrainian Deputy Prime Minister Iryna Vereshchuk this week. He also spoke to journalists and the military.
Sean Penn was also seen attending an official news briefing posted by the Ukrainian President on Instagram.
Besides acting, Sean Penn has worked in Hollywood as a screenwriter and producer. He won two Oscars for his film “Mystic River” and “Milk”.
- ‘Poran’ – Eid’s best film so far: Hall owners
- Weekend box office: ‘Hawa’ tops ‘Thor’, ‘Din–The Day’
- Otilia’s rickshaw ride in Dhaka
- Jaya brings herself in ‘Jaya Aar Sharmin’ with ‘C Te Cinema’
- Purnima, ex-husband Fahad open up their separation
- ‘Mohanagar 2’ coming
- Now Nora Fatehi to visit Dhaka
- Audience`s abuse used to pain Mim
- Samira reminisces Salman Shah: I still haven’t washed that skirt
- May Allah bless us together: Omar Sani
- Shaon in clutches of fraudster loses Tk 32000
- Purnima to give good news after returning from honeymoon
- Operation Sundarbans: 20 lucky viewers to get ‘iPhone 14’!
- Prosecutors seek 8yrs-jail for Shakira
- Let ‘Hawa’ be history: Omar Sani