Scientist’s body recovered in Rajshahi
Published: 18:04 7 December 2019
Police recovered the body of a retired scientist from his house in Rajshahi’s Moulovipara on Friday evening.
The deceased was identified as Abdul Hai, 65, a retired scientist of Bangladesh Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (BCSIR) laboratory in Rajshahi.
Zillur Rahman, officer-in-charge of Katakhali Police Station, said two wives of Abdul Hai were at home on Friday noon when he died. His first wife objected to completing the burial process and informed police.
Allegations have been raised that the scientist died after his second wife hit him in the head.
OC Rahman said they are investigating the issue.
- Father killed child Tuhin, claim police
- ‘Bangabandhu Express’ to run from victory day
- Child Tuhin murder: 2 relatives give statement
- 2 detained over rape attempt in Mermaid Resort
- Narayanganj SP Harun transferred
- Nusrat’s father satisfied with the verdict
- BRTC’s AC bus service launched in Bandarban
- Brutality upon child Tuhin
- Bangladeshi scientist discover `Chives` alternative to onion
- Brutal murder of child: Case filed against 10
- Casino behind bKash service, 5 held in Jamalpur
- Now father allegedly kills child in Faridpur
- Ansar deployed in Bhola amid `Bulbul` scary
- Youth killed in road crash after returning home 24 yrs later
- Building collapsed in Ctg gasline blast: 7 killed, 25 injured