Saudi Arabia to provide PR green card
Published: 17:13 15 May 2019 Updated: 17:14 15 May 2019
Saudi government will give immigrants permanent residency. The country is going to introduce a special system in line with the green card.
Basically the government of Saudi Arabia will allow permanent residence to attract the wealthy foreigners and skilled workers in Saudi Arabia.
The proposal was approved by the Saudi Arabian cabinet on Tuesday. Reuters news agency.
Reuters reported on behalf of the Saudi Press Agency (SPA) that the Saudi Shura (policy maker) Council approved the proposal about a month ago. On Tuesday it got the cabinet's approval.
Local media reported that this system would allow permits to settle permanently in Saudi Arabia with a flat fee. Besides, there will be a chance to become an owner of the property and business.
Currently, in sponsorship-based system in Saudi, a worker is allowed to get permit of residence if a Saudi employer agrees to sponsor.
- Trinamool Lawmaker shot dead in West Bengal
- Spain teeters on brink of snap election
- Warmbier family rebuke Trump praise of Kim
- All 157 on board killed in Ethiopian plane crash
- Pakistan summons Indian envoy to protest `baseless allegations`
- NZ’s Christchurch mosques attack
Hidden meaning of writing on the rifle..
- Venezuela to expel German ambassador
- Driver caught sleeping at 75 mph on highway
- Royal Family to block or report social media trolls
- Who has banned Boeing`s 737 MAX after Ethiopia crash?
- Saudi’s first female envoy to US Reema bint Bandar
- Emergency declared in Russia over polar bear ‘invasion’
- Algerians demand sweeping change as Bouteflika era ends
- Israel shoots dead two Palestinian teenagers
- Ex-Trump lawyer calls US president `racist`