Sanju writes JSC exam with feet
Published: 18:43 6 November 2019 Updated: 20:31 6 November 2019
Photo: Daily Bangladesh
The life of Sanju Das is not as normal as the other students of Araihazar, Narayanganj. He had to face thousands of problems without having hands.
But physical disability could not suppress his indomitable will. Sanju Das is participating in the JSC examination by writing his feet.
Sanju is the son of Chittaranjan Das of Madhabdi in Narsingdi Sadar Upazila. He is participating in the JSC Examination from Benaid Babu Mia High School in Araihazar.
Sanju’s father Chittaranjan Das said, “As he is physically disabled, I didn’t want to teach him. But from an early age, Sanju had a strong interest in studying. His indomitable will has brought him here. Hopefully, he will cut a good figure in the exam.”
AKM Mofizul Islam, Secretary of Purinda KM Sadekur Rahman High School, said that Sanju Das is a very talented student. His strong desire to study will take him so far. Many will be inspired to see him.”
Sanju Das said, “I want to be highly educated. But my physical disability and poverty will become the barrier to my success. So, I want everyone’s cooperation.”
- Father killed child Tuhin, claim police
- Child Tuhin murder: 2 relatives give statement
- Nayan`s last SMS to Minni
- Finally battery-rickshaw closing in Khulna
- Brutality upon child Tuhin
- Now father allegedly kills child in Faridpur
- Brutal murder of child: Case filed against 10
- 3 women killed as truck hits human hauler
- Abrar laid to rest
- Teknaf JL leader murder: Prime accused killed in gunfight
- Nusrat’s father satisfied with the verdict
- Gazipur hotel blast, probe committee formed
- Cop among 3 killed as covered van hits wrecker during rescue operation
- 7 killed as auto-rickshaw crashes into bus
- Nurse’s packed body found in Kumarkhali