Sana Khan quits showbiz to serve religion and humanity
Published: 12:08 9 October 2020 Updated: 14:22 21 November 2020
Popular Indian actress Sana Khan has bid goodbye to Showbiz citing religious issues. Sana on Thursday made the announcement posting a long note from her Instagram account. Sana captioned the note as “My happiest moment” and sought help from Allah.
The long note starting with ‘Bismillah..’, which was published at once in Hindi, English and Arabic words, reads: “Today I am talking you standing at a crucial juncture of my life. I have been living the Showbiz (Film Industry) life for years, and during this time l have been blessed with all kinds of fame, honour and wealth from my fans for which I am grateful to them. But for a few days now, I have been possessed of the realization that: Is the real purpose of man's coming into this world only to chase wealth and fame?”
“Shouldn't a person think that he/she could die at any moment? And what will happen to him after he/she is no more?” she said in the note. “When I searched for the answer to this question in my religion, I realized that this life in the world is actually for the betterment of life-after\death.”
Sana Khan wrote, “It will be better if the slave lives according to the command of his Creator, and does not make wealth and fame his only goal; rather, he/she should avoid sinful life and serve humanity, and follow the path shown by his/her Creator.”
“I declare today that from today onwards, I have resolved to say goodbye to my Showbiz lifestyle forever and serve humanity and follow the orders of my Creator. All brothers and sisters are requested to pray for me to Allah to accept my repentance and grant me the true ability to live in accordance with my determination of spending my life following the commandments of my Creator and in the service of humanity, and grant me perseverance in it,” she said in the note.
She requested all not to consult her further anything regarding Showbiz.
Sana, 33, is known for appearing as a contestant on Bigg Boss 6. Sana Khan has featured in films such as Halla Bol, Jai ho, Wajah Tum Ho and Toilet: Ek Prem Katha. She also appeared in reality show Khatron Ke Khiladi. Sana Khan also worked in a couple of Tamil and Telugu movies like Silambattam, Thambikku Indha Ooru, Mr. Nookayya and Thalaivan.
Sana Khan has already removed pictures and videos of herself from her shoot diaries and trips from her social media account.
- Sabnam Faria, Apu get divorced after ‘2yrs’ of marriage
- TV actress Asa Chowdhury died in Mirpur road crash
- Prova’s new video again goes ‘viral’
- Toma Mirza finally on way to get divorced
- We will have love, friendship as long as we live: Faria’s comment
- Shabnam Faria deactivates Facebook account, page
- Aparna Ghosh got engaged to Satyajit
- Model Sadia Naz’s hanging body recovered in Dhaka
- Actress Aupee Karim becomes mother of a baby girl
- Showbiz arena mourns Asa’s sudden death
- Toma’s lawsuit against husband: Probe report on “Valentine’s Day”
- Sabnam Faria appears in new look after divorce
- Tawsif Mahbub and his wife infected with Covid-19
- Aparna ties knot with Satyajit
- The ending could be beautiful too: Faria’s remarks on criticism