Samrat-Arman expelled from Jubo League
Published: 13:40 6 October 2019 Updated: 13:42 6 October 2019
Enamul Haque Arman and Ismail Chowdhury Samrat. File photo
Ismail Chowdhury Samrat and Enamul Haque Arman have been expelled from the Jubo League for allegedly engaging in antisocial activities and breaking organizational discipline.
The central executive committee of the organization made the decision on Sunday afternoon.
Samrat was the president of the Dhaka metropolitan south Jubo League and Arman was the Vice-President of the same unit of the ruling party’s associates.
Earlier, around 5 am on early Sunday, they were arrested on the basis of secret news at a house in Alkara Union under Chouddagram police station in Cumilla.
- Parash to be the chairman of Jubo League!
- Swechchhasebok League’s council today
- Dhaka Metropolitan Awami League Council’19
Get about newly elected Metropolitan AL leaders
- Sheikh Fazlul Huq Mani’s 80th birthday today
- Parash vows to work as ordinary JL activist
- Parash elected Jubo League chairman
- AL 21st National Council
Sheikh Hasina, Quader re-elected
- Swechchhasebok League gets new President, GS
- Dhaka city polls
Taposh in South, Atiqul in North
- PM opens AL’s Dhaka City units council
- BNP’s Ishraque submits nomination paper
- Sheikh Hasina opens AL’s National Council
- Eric wants to stay in President Park with his mother
- New faces in AL Presidium
- New Jubo League chairman, GS greet PM