Samrat-Arman expelled from Jubo League
Published: 13:40 6 October 2019 Updated: 13:42 6 October 2019
Enamul Haque Arman and Ismail Chowdhury Samrat. File photo
Ismail Chowdhury Samrat and Enamul Haque Arman have been expelled from the Jubo League for allegedly engaging in antisocial activities and breaking organizational discipline.
The central executive committee of the organization made the decision on Sunday afternoon.
Samrat was the president of the Dhaka metropolitan south Jubo League and Arman was the Vice-President of the same unit of the ruling party’s associates.
Earlier, around 5 am on early Sunday, they were arrested on the basis of secret news at a house in Alkara Union under Chouddagram police station in Cumilla.
- Shovon-Rabbani axed, Nahian-Lekhak made BCL’s acting president, GS
- BNP foreigner complaint centric, not pro-people: Hasan
- Jubo League age decision at Ganabhaban: Quader
- ‘Condolence Book’ in memory Ershad
- GK Shamim is none of Jubo League: Omar Farooq
- Wife blasts about Samrat
- Rowshan thanks countrymen for showing respect to Ershad
- ‘Samrat’ of Dhaka South arrested
- GM Quader JP Chair, LOP Rowshan
- Declare state of emergency to tackle dengue: Fakhrul
- Ershad wasn`t just my brother but teacher: GM Quader
- BNP’s anarchy will not be tolerated: Hasan
- AL delegation to visit China from Wednesday
- 25th anniv of AL’s volunteer front tomorrow
- GM Quader appointed JaPa chairman