Sabnam Faria, Apu get divorced after ‘2yrs’ of marriage
Published: 18:42 28 November 2020 Updated: 15:59 30 November 2020
Sabnam Faria and Harun Ur Rashid Apu
Sabnam Faria and her husband Harun Ur Rashid Apu have been splitting. The couple ended their marriage after two years of togetherness. The two voluntarily signed a divorce letter on November 27.
When asked the reason, Sabnam Faria said, “There was no significant reason behind the split. As a result, there are no complaints against each other. We both want to live as ourselves.”
“We got married in love. Even there were many plans. But it was not possible to implement those for various reasons. As a result, we both made the difficult decision ourselves,” she told the media.
Shabnam Faria also posted a status on her personal Facebook account about their divorce.
Actress Shabnam Faria tied the knot with Harun Ur Rashid Apu on February 1 last year in an aesthetic wedding ceremony at ‘Jol Jochna’ in Mirpur Cantonment area.
They acquainted through Facebook in 2015. The two later became good friends. The two formed a good friendship. After three years of relationship, they tied the knot in February 2018.
- Sabnam Faria, Apu get divorced after ‘2yrs’ of marriage
- TV actress Asa Chowdhury died in Mirpur road crash
- Prova’s new video again goes ‘viral’
- Toma Mirza finally on way to get divorced
- We will have love, friendship as long as we live: Faria’s comment
- Shabnam Faria deactivates Facebook account, page
- Aparna Ghosh got engaged to Satyajit
- Model Sadia Naz’s hanging body recovered in Dhaka
- Actress Aupee Karim becomes mother of a baby girl
- Showbiz arena mourns Asa’s sudden death
- Toma’s lawsuit against husband: Probe report on “Valentine’s Day”
- Sabnam Faria appears in new look after divorce
- Tawsif Mahbub and his wife infected with Covid-19
- Aparna ties knot with Satyajit
- The ending could be beautiful too: Faria’s remarks on criticism