SSC-HSC 2023 in short syllabus
Published: 18:58 12 May 2022 Updated: 19:10 12 May 2022
Next year’s Secondary (SSC) and Higher Secondary (HSC) and equivalent examinations will be held in a short syllabus as per the curriculum restructured by the National Curriculum and Textbook Board (NCTB).
The Inter-Education Board Coordination Sub-committee issued a notification in this regard on Thursday.
The notification, signed by Prof. Tapan Kumar Sarkar, chairman of the committee and chairman of Dhaka Education Board, said SSC and equivalent examinations, and HSC and equivalent examinations will be held on all subjects as per the restructured syllabus of 2022 by NCTB.
At the SSC level, full marks of 50 marks in ICT and 100 marks in each of the other subjects will be held in three hours. At the HSC level, 100 marks will be held for three hours in each subject. SSC and equivalent and HSC and equivalent examinations of 2023 will be held in all subjects.
The heads of all the educational institutions in the country have been asked to take necessary steps in this regard.
- New shuttle schedule for CU admission
- 4 CU students suspended over sexual harassment
- DU seven colleges subject selection results on Sep 28
- Jashore Board SSC Bangla 2nd paper MCQ exam postponed
- Afghanistan bowled Sri Lanka out for 105
- How to apply for DU-affiliated Home Economics admission
- SSC Exams on 4 subjects under Dinajpur board postponed
- ‘Swapnotthan’ works in rehabilitation for flood-affected people
- New schedule of class-exam in BU for saving energy
- Dinajpur Board: Postponed SSC exams to be held Oct 10-13
- Teachers, seats increasing in govt medical colleges
- Seven college Business faculty admission test Friday
- Dinajpur Board again postpones SSC two subjects’ question paper
- Osmani Medical College shut down indefinitely
- SSC-HSC exams on all subjects from 2023