SBAC opens new banking booth
Published: 21:19 7 November 2019
Photo: Daily Bangladesh
South Bengal Agriculture and Commerce (SBAC) Bank’s ‘Rupatoli Banking Booth’ has been inaugurated in Barisal city.
Managing director and CEO of the Bank Md. Ghulam Farooq inaugurated the booth on Thursday.
Mr. Vijay Krishna De, a prominent businessman, Syeda Arjuman Banu Nargis, Chairman of the Board of Trustees of Global University, SEVP of the Bank, Altaf Hossain, Head of Digital Financial Inclusion Mohammad Shafiul Azam, Barisal Branch Manager Syed Hafiz Ahmed are also present on the occasion.
- Bengal Commercial Bank launching soon
- JMI Hospital Requisite holds IPO road show
- Padma Bank Limited receive insurance cheque
- US-China trade war: Trump steps next
- US unemployment rate falls to 50-year low of 3.5%
- Fiery price in abundant Hilsa
- DSE to new building in October
- MoU to generate 500MW renewable power plants
- CIP cards handover to 182 businessmen
- Tannery owners to buy rawwhide from Saturday
- Tannery owners to buy rawhide form tomorrow
- US-China trade war: Trump imposes furious tariff
- Wall Street swings to split finish; notches weekly gains
- Middle-Eastern expats ahead in remittance
- Purbachal set to get a full commercial township