Rumin Farhana gets BNP’s reserve seat nomination
Published: 14:09 20 May 2019
Rumin Farhana; File Photo
BNP’s co-international affairs secretary Barrister Rumin Farhana has been nominated for women reserved seats in the 11th Jatiya Sangsad (National Parliament).
On Monday, she will submit the nomination papers to the Election Commission. The nomination will be submitted between 12:30 pm to 1:00 pm, said Rumin.
Rumin Farhana said, “The party believes in me, especially for the release of the madam and the restoration of democracy, talking for the people and the party - Everyone please pray for me so that I can do these as MP.”
Meanwhile, BNP has troubled of giving nomination before finalizing. Rumin—in favor of one part of the party, where Nipon Roy, an executive committee member— in favor of another part of the party. In this situation, a part of the party recommended BNP Vice-Chairman Selima Rahman.
- Jubo League’s 201-member committee announced
- AL finalizes candidates for Dhaka-5, Naogaon-6 by-polls
- AL executive committee meeting today
- ‘Conducive environment prevailing in Dhaka-18 by-polls’
- AL to start selling nomination forms Wednesday
- Sheikh Hasina, a source of inspiration: Quader
- Matsyajibi League pays tributes to Bangabandhu
- AL picks candidates for Dhaka-18, Sirajganj-1 by-polls
- Dr. Kamal’s Ganoforum splits
- AL leader Bahauddin Nasim tests positive for COVID-19
- Barrister Suman in Jubo League’s full committee
- BNP picks candidates for Dhaka-5 and Naogaon-6 by-polls
- ‘No situation of changing the govt through movement’
- Rizvi hospitalized after heart attack
- BNP’s link to grenade attacks is as true as daylight: Quader