Rumin Farhana gets BNP’s reserve seat nomination
Published: 14:09 20 May 2019
Rumin Farhana; File Photo
BNP’s co-international affairs secretary Barrister Rumin Farhana has been nominated for women reserved seats in the 11th Jatiya Sangsad (National Parliament).
On Monday, she will submit the nomination papers to the Election Commission. The nomination will be submitted between 12:30 pm to 1:00 pm, said Rumin.
Rumin Farhana said, “The party believes in me, especially for the release of the madam and the restoration of democracy, talking for the people and the party - Everyone please pray for me so that I can do these as MP.”
Meanwhile, BNP has troubled of giving nomination before finalizing. Rumin—in favor of one part of the party, where Nipon Roy, an executive committee member— in favor of another part of the party. In this situation, a part of the party recommended BNP Vice-Chairman Selima Rahman.
- Rumin Farhana gets BNP’s reserve seat nomination
- BCL announced full-fledged committee
- Miscreants kill Bogura BNP leader
- AL to make it`s 70th anniversary memorable
- Obaidul Quader almost cured
- Ershad condemns blasts in Sri Lanka
- Ershad`s son Eric receives kidnap threat
- 4 BNP MPs-elect in Parliament for oath
- BNP tried to distort history: Hanif
- Jamaat has no right of politics: Hanif
- JP’s chairmanship will be at Rangpur: GM Quader
- Country’s 99 pc workers deprived of rights: GM Quader
- Hasina calls for strengthening Awami League at grassroots
- Quader for salary, bonus before 25th Ramadan
- Four BNP MPs-elect take oath