Rumin Farhana gets BNP’s reserve seat nomination
Published: 14:09 20 May 2019
Rumin Farhana; File Photo
BNP’s co-international affairs secretary Barrister Rumin Farhana has been nominated for women reserved seats in the 11th Jatiya Sangsad (National Parliament).
On Monday, she will submit the nomination papers to the Election Commission. The nomination will be submitted between 12:30 pm to 1:00 pm, said Rumin.
Rumin Farhana said, “The party believes in me, especially for the release of the madam and the restoration of democracy, talking for the people and the party - Everyone please pray for me so that I can do these as MP.”
Meanwhile, BNP has troubled of giving nomination before finalizing. Rumin—in favor of one part of the party, where Nipon Roy, an executive committee member— in favor of another part of the party. In this situation, a part of the party recommended BNP Vice-Chairman Selima Rahman.
- Shovon-Rabbani axed, Nahian-Lekhak made BCL’s acting president, GS
- BNP foreigner complaint centric, not pro-people: Hasan
- Jubo League age decision at Ganabhaban: Quader
- ‘Condolence Book’ in memory Ershad
- GK Shamim is none of Jubo League: Omar Farooq
- Wife blasts about Samrat
- Rowshan thanks countrymen for showing respect to Ershad
- ‘Samrat’ of Dhaka South arrested
- GM Quader JP Chair, LOP Rowshan
- Declare state of emergency to tackle dengue: Fakhrul
- Ershad wasn`t just my brother but teacher: GM Quader
- BNP’s anarchy will not be tolerated: Hasan
- AL delegation to visit China from Wednesday
- 25th anniv of AL’s volunteer front tomorrow
- Which way is Jatiya Party?