Result re-exam brought 2 ,083 examines’ smile
Published: 17:34 1 June 2019
The results re- revision of the SSC and equivalent examinations made passed new 142 examinee in Dhaka Board, and 231 new GPA-5. On Dhaka Board, a total of 57 thousand and 555 students were applied for result re-examination while some two thousand 83 examinees got changed result.
Dhaka Board has released the results of the SSC review on Saturday. Dhaka Education Board Senior System Analyst Monjurul Kabir said, 57,555 candidates had applied for reconsideration. They requested a total of 1,39,331 answer-sheets to be revised. Of them, the results of 2,083 applicants have changed. This result was given on the Dhaka Board website.
It is learned that, only this year’s SSC examination, Dhaka Education Board has underwent 1,40,92,23 papers review application. And the number of applicants is 58 thousand 70.
On 6 May morning, the Education Minister Dr. Dipu Moni announced the SSC results at a press conference at the International Mother Language Institute auditorium. This year, the number of participating candidates was 21 lakh 27 thousand and 815. The number of passed examinees is 17 lakh 49 thousand 165 while 3 lakh 78 thousand 650 candidates failed.
- BPSC announces dates for 38th BCS viva
- HSC exam results tomorrow
- IU publishes Fazil, Kamil exams’ results
- DU admission test in new method
- UGC alerts on admission to private university
- Dhaka University: Evolution and History
- DU increases registration time for 52nd convocation
- Public exam pass marks 40, no GPA 5
- PEC exam schedule published
- Extra budget to rejig Madrasah education
- NU online admission starts Sep 1
- 100pc pass in Adamjee College
- Primary recruit exam: 6 held over fake question trafficking
- 38th BCS written exam results published
- Class XI admission results published