Result re-exam brought 2 ,083 examines’ smile
Published: 17:34 1 June 2019
The results re- revision of the SSC and equivalent examinations made passed new 142 examinee in Dhaka Board, and 231 new GPA-5. On Dhaka Board, a total of 57 thousand and 555 students were applied for result re-examination while some two thousand 83 examinees got changed result.
Dhaka Board has released the results of the SSC review on Saturday. Dhaka Education Board Senior System Analyst Monjurul Kabir said, 57,555 candidates had applied for reconsideration. They requested a total of 1,39,331 answer-sheets to be revised. Of them, the results of 2,083 applicants have changed. This result was given on the Dhaka Board website.
It is learned that, only this year’s SSC examination, Dhaka Education Board has underwent 1,40,92,23 papers review application. And the number of applicants is 58 thousand 70.
On 6 May morning, the Education Minister Dr. Dipu Moni announced the SSC results at a press conference at the International Mother Language Institute auditorium. This year, the number of participating candidates was 21 lakh 27 thousand and 815. The number of passed examinees is 17 lakh 49 thousand 165 while 3 lakh 78 thousand 650 candidates failed.
- 40th BCS seat plan published
- BRAC University student killed in Dhaka road crash
- GUAMC students demonstrate over 6 demands
- First Bangladeshi girl in UN`s Education Conference
- ‘Pornstars name in school exam investigating’
- Primary assistant teacher recruitment exam from May 10
- Educational Institutes to be closed Apr 21, 22
- Women must graduate for primary teacher
- Primary assistant teacher recruitment exam date changes
- DU Provost Shabnam Jahan suspended
- No exam till class-III
- Tk 8,088.49 cr budget for 45 public universities
- HSC exam on April 29 rescheduled
- Faridpur to introduce Public University
- Nur takes charge as Ducsu VP