Report on Razakar Abed Hossain published
Published: 15:24 8 August 2019
The International Crimes Tribunal Investigation Agency has finalized the investigation report against Abed Hossain of Baliadangi in Thakurgaon over the case of crimes against humanity. He has been charged with three counts of kidnapping, murder, genocide, forcible conversion.
The report was released at a press conference at the Investigation Agency’s office in Dhanmondi on Thursday. In the case, 81-page report on 3 complaints with 14 people testified have been obtained against the accused.
The investigation began on July 29, 2018, and concluded on August 8, 2019.
In the press conference, it was told that the report will be submitted to the tribunal’s prosecution on Thursday. Senior officer M Sanaul Haque, Hari Debnath, the investigating officer of the case were present.
- Justice Salma Masud accused of changing court verdict
- Barguna murder: HC seeks info about ‘action’ taken within noon
- Nayon Bond not made in a day: HC
- Arrest warrant against Pran’s MD
- Rifat murder
Rifat Farazi on 7-day remand
- 9 to die for attempting to kill Sheikh Hasina in Pabna
- Nusrat murder
Charge sheet submitted seeking death penalty for 16
- Arrest warrant issued against OC Moazzem
- HC seeks reports of lab test on 93 more food items
- Ex-MP Rana gets bail
- Renu murder: mastermind Hridoy on 5-day remand
- Moazzem produced before Cyber Crime Tribunal
- HC bars use of phrase ‘fake freedom fighter’
- Tk 76 lakh needed for testing Wasa water
- Khaleda Zia gets bail in two defamation cases