Regent Hospital to provide free treatment for dengue patients
Published: 15:13 29 July 2019
Regent Hospital will conduct all types of tests and treatment for dengue patients. The service will be available from the Uttara and Mirpur branches of the hospital.
Md Shahed, the chairman of the Regent Group, informed this in a post on Facebook on Sunday.
In a post posted on Facebook, he wrote that
A dengue patient will be tested for free at Regent Hospital’s Uttara or Mirpur branch. No money will be required for treatment, he wrote in a Facebook post.
If you feel like someone has dengue or fever, feeling fever, call Regent Hospital’s Hot Line number or knock me in Inbox. The Regent Hospital’s medical staff will arrive at your home.
Regent Hospital’s Uttara Branch hotline number: 01750999499
Regent Hospital’s Mirpur Branch hotline number: 01971239652
- Spicy Fish Kabab
- 2nd MICS bypass surgery conducts at Tk 5000
- Delicious beef bhuna khichuri
- Delightful tasty ‘Parda Biryani’
- Why aren`t we living longer?
- Easy way to prevent men’s hair fall
- DGDA bans selling gastric drugs Ranitidine in Bangladesh
- Five lifestyle to improve your mood and mental health
- Junk food harms spatial memory: Study
- 6 foods that damaging your kidneys
- Killer Japanese fungus found in Australia
- How to cook a goose well?
- Delicious ‘Beef Masala Chaap’
- Have a good snack today with ‘Maggie Singara’!
- 7 Red flags in every Relationship