Red Rose Day: Give bunch of red roses to loved ones today
Published: 15:08 12 June 2021
Today is the day to give red roses as a gift; Photo: Collected
Today is the day to give red roses as gifts to loved ones. The red rose can understand and explain the language of love. So the demand for roses as gifts is still above all else.
Although the ‘Rose Day’ is celebrated on February 7 every year, the ‘Red Rose Day’ is celebrated on June 12 all over the world.
Red is the color of love and passion. Most people choose red roses to express their love. Red roses have been used as a means of expressing “respect and love”. The red roses are also used to congratulate and receive a lot of praise. It is also a symbol of youth and happiness.
At this time of June, the red rose blooms with its full beauty and fragrance. The day has been celebrated in the United States for a decade. Even the day does not celebrate in our country like others, what is the harm if you take a bunch of red roses to your loved ones! On the way back today, do not forget to bring a bunch of rain-soaked red roses for your loved ones.
- Successful treatment of ‘Aortic Aneurysm’ in Ctg without surgery
- Covid-19 or dengue – how to differentiate?
- Antibiotics not working in children with pneumonia: ICDDRB
- Pregnant women’s treatment now at hand in Dapadapiya
- Vaccines prevent severe COVID, even Delta variant: Study
- Different levels of antibodies needed for protection from strains
- Symptoms that will understand increased salt in body
- 50-bed hospital operating with 31-bed rule
- TB deaths on rising again globally due to COVID: WHO
- Cook beef while keeping nutrition intact
- Blood pressure difference in two arms leads to ‘danger’
- Pre-Alzheimer’s diagnosis: Progress and pitfalls
- Forgive an Ex Day
Forgive your Ex to overcome bitter experience of the past
- Blood donation reduces heart disease, cancer risk