Razakars’ list disclose Dec 16
Published: 16:54 8 November 2019
Liberation War Affairs Minister AKM Mozammel Haque Friday said the list of razakars will be published on 16 December. The freedom fighters will get their identity cards in the next January while the privileges available for a cardholder will be written behind the identity cards.
He said this during a meeting with the freedom fighters of the Awami League Liberation War sub-committee at the Bangataz Auditorium in Gazipur city on Friday morning.
The minister said, “In January, work on the project of making all graves of freedom fighters in the same design will begin. Writing about the role of freedom fighters and razakars will be attached in the textbooks of BCS and educational institutions.”
He added that the freedom fighters are dissatisfied with the allowance, something has been done what it should not to do. The lacking will be fulfilled in the 100th birth anniversary of Bangabandhu.
Gazipur City Corporation Mayor Mohammad Jahangir Alam chaired the meeting.
- Cyclone “Bulbul”
Great danger signal 10 for Mongla, Payra ports
- RAB’s drive: Jubo League leader GK Shamim detains
- Sharmin reveals about Samrat’s Chinese girlfriend
- US Bangla Cabin crew held with 10kg gold
- 142 held over police raid in capital`s Young Men’s club casino
- PM to receive two more int’l awards
- ‘Kurigram Express’ to be launched today
- RAB sealed `Golden Dhaka Bangladesh` casino
- Fire breaks out at Shwapno Super Shop in Banani
- Cyclone ‘Kiar’ approaching, winter may arrive in Oct
- ‘DC Ahmed Kabir will be received exemplary punishment’
- Myanmar falsified Bangladesh FM’s speech
- New DC in Jamalpur
- Rohingya refused to go back
- Soroj Mehedi new director of Cyber Security Institute