Rape allegation against JP Secretary General
Published: 18:33 18 June 2019
Jatiya Party's former secretary-general and former MP of Patuakhali-1, ABM Ruhul Amin Howlader has been sued for rape attempt.
Former female vice chairman of Kalapara Upazila Naznin Akhter Swarna filed the case with Patuakhali Women and Child Resistance Tribunal on Tuesday noon. Five more convict have been accused in this case. Case No.-261/18.06.19.
According to the case details, Ruhul Amin Hawladar and his associates attacked the Naznin's home named 'Swarnachal' in Kuakata on 7pm on Wednesday evening over land dispute. At this time, the accused tried to rape the plaintiff. After failing, they ran away. At the time, she was also threatened with killing; Which later the plaintiff informed local people.
Later, on 11 June, they filed the case with the Mohipur Police Station. Later on noon, Patuakhali women filed a case in the court against Women and Children Repression Tribunal.
The other accused in the case are - Faruk Vander, Anwar Hossain alias Lamba Anwar, Hamidul Islam alias Tikka and Kamal Haldar from the Kuakata Alipur area. Their houses are located in Kalapara and Kuakata areas.
- Ershad`s son Eric receives kidnap threat
- AL to make it`s 70th anniversary memorable
- JaPa chairman Ershad in life support
- Ailing Ershad on oxygen support: doctors
- Ershad’s condition too critical to send abroad: GM Kader
- AL observes 70th founding anniversary
- Ershad`s physical condition remains unchanged
- ASM Abdur Rab hospitalized
- Rape allegation against JP Secretary General
- BNP foreigner complaint centric, not pro-people: Hasan
- Death news rumored, Ershad is alive: GM Quader
- BNP’s Rumeen Farhana takes oath
- ‘Condolence Book’ in memory Ershad
- Declare state of emergency to tackle dengue: Fakhrul
- Quader visit ailing Ershad at CMH