Ranveer’s friend revealed secret info
Published: 19:04 21 October 2019
Ranveer Singh and his childhood friend Simone Khambatta
Ranveer Singh is one guy who we can say, was born to be on screen and entertain. He is so good at it, that it seems like it comes naturally to him. Well, with what his friend from childhood has to say, it looks like it wasn’t very different when he was younger too. He has ‘stayed the same all these years’ and these are the words of his closest childhood friend.
Simone Khambatta has been friends with Ranveer since they were 11 and she is part of his closest group of friends. She is a women’s couture/bridal designer and does bespoke menswear under the brand – Simply Simone.
An insider reveals that she is all set to showcase her collection at a wedding exhibit and that Ranveer wanted to support her by walking the ramp wearing her designs. He asked his team to clear his calendar for her so he could be there for her special moment. How sweet is he, you guys? But what caught our attention behind all this sweetness is her recollection of their childhood days.
“Ranveer and I go back and long way and we cherish our friendship that has stood the test of time to only grow deeper and stronger. I always knew that he would become a star given his swagger when he danced on Govinda songs on his birthday as a kid. Ranveer is always big on surprises and his decision to walk the ramp for me and be the show-stopper is one of the sweetest gestures that he has done for me. I’m truly touched,” Simone said regarding this.
“Simone has a unique creative expression as a designer. She’s also been one of my closest friends growing up. We share fond memories of growing up together, and it makes me immensely proud to be a small part of her achievement. The show’s going to be fantastic and I’m looking forward to it,” Ranveer said about Simone.
- What’s Tahsan doing now?
- Pooja Zunjar, new born baby die as family fails to get ambulance
- Russell Rana, the winner of ‘Ke Hobe Masud Rana?’
- Apu Biswas talks on proselytism
- Pori Moni spreads warmth in dawn’s avatar
- Dhaka Int’l Folk Fest 19 registration begins
- Unseen ‘Miss World Bangladesh’ Rafah
- Sunny Leone dances in Conal’s vocal
- Bollywood hot cake Sunny Leone now in Dhallywood
- Mithila going to marry!
- Mahi’s 33 and Tisha’s 22
- Director, actor Humayun Sadhu passed away
- Sabnam Faria files GD in insecurity
- Superstar Salman Shah’s 23rd death anniv today
- Apu Biswas to marry again!