Rajbari’s train went to Faridpur mistakenly!
Published: 19:40 9 October 2019
Rajbari’s Goalanda Ghat-bound Mail Train, left from Khulna, was reported to have missed the line and entered to Faridpur line due to negligence.
The incident took place at Panchuria Junction Station around 11:15 am on Wednesday.
Panchuria Stationmaster Moslem Ali said that after leaving the Faridpur Express-1 train in the morning, it was forgotten to change points (lines). Due to this, the mail train left from Khulna was on the Faridpur line.
However, after going a short distance, the locomaster (driver) of the train immediately turned off the engine after sensing the matter. Then the train returned to Goalanda Ghat. There were no casualties or damages reported.
- Father killed child Tuhin, claim police
- Child’s head in bag, youth lynched in Netrokona
- Bride, bridegroom among 10 killed as train hits microbus
- Rifat killing mastermind Minni; says police
- Tk 8 lakh for ‘Raja Babu’
- Child Tuhin murder: 2 relatives give statement
- Intimate scene of multiple women with Nayan Bond leaked!
- None took ‘liability of denying legal support’ to Minni
- Court denies bail for Minni
- ‘Benapole Express’ launches
- Rifat murder: Minni at Police Line for questioning
- Nayan`s last SMS to Minni
- My father-in-law’s head not okay: Minni
- 7 killed in Thakurgaon two buses collision
- Bail hearing for Minni today