Rain likely until tomorrow morning
Published: 12:59 5 September 2019 Updated: 12:14 11 September 2019
Bangladesh Meteorological Department (BMD) today predicted many places over the country are likely to experience light to moderate rain or thundershowers accompanied by the temporary gusty wind as of 9 am tomorrow.
“Light to moderate rain or thundershowers accompanied by temporary gusty wind is likely to occur at many places over Khulna, Barishal, Chattogram and Sylhet divisions and at a few places over Rangpur, Dhaka and Mymensingh divisions and at one or two places over Rajshahi division with moderately heavy falls at places over the country,” said a Met Office release issued this morning.
Day and night temperature may remain nearly unchanged over the country during the period, the release added.
The maximum temperature in the country was recorded 34.3 degrees Celsius yesterday at Rajshahi in Rajshahi division and minimum temperature was 25.0 degrees Celsius today at Teknaf in Chattogram division.
The sunsets at 6.13 pm today and rises at 5.42 am tomorrow in the capital.
- Priya’s allegation is not correct: US Ambassador
- General Aziz Ahmed - A Dedicated Golfer Army Chief
- Ershad’s offspring: who & where
- Priya falsify to Trump about Bangladesh
- No more sight this life: Bidisha
- Uber driver’s slit-throat body found in Uttara
- Woman lynched over child-lifting rumour: 500 sued
- Nonstop train on Dhaka-Benapole route July 25
- Sayma rape-murder: Main accused arrested
- Renu lynched in Badda, 3 held
- Edu Minister`s husband Toufiq Nawaz severely ill
- Interpol issues red notice to ex colonel Shahid Uddin Khan
- Renu`s brother heartbreaking status
- Renu lynched: Prime accused held
- 8 detained for ‘spreading rumor’ over Padma Bridge