Rain likely to continue for 3 days
Published: 13:07 4 May 2021 Updated: 15:15 4 May 2021
As an outlook for the next 72 hours, Bangladesh Meteorological Department on Tuesday predicted: "Rain or thunder showers activity may continue."
The Met Office also forecasted rain or thunder showers with temporary gusty or squally wind at many places over the eight divisions in the next 24 hours commencing at 9:00 am today.
"Rain or thunder showers accompanied by temporary gusty or squally wind is likely to occur at a few places over Rangpur, Rajshahi, Mymensingh, Dhaka, Khulna, Barishal, Chattogram and Sylhet divisions with hails at isolated places," BMD said in a bulletin issued this morning.
Meanwhile, day and night temperature may remain nearly unchanged over the country, the bulletin added.
The country’s maximum temperature was recorded yesterday at 36.6 degrees Celsius at Jashore and Khepupara and the minimum temperature today was recorded at 19.7 degrees Celsius at Tetulia under the Rangpur division.
The sun sets at 6:28 pm today and rises at 5:22 am tomorrow in the capital.
- ADC Saqlain withdrawn for taking Pori Moni at house
- DNCC’s ‘Digital Cattle Hat’ being launched
- ‘Hero’ Captain Naushad passes away
- PM inaugurates Army Headquarters Selection Board-2021
- RAB raids Helena’s JoyJatra TV, channel to be shut down
- 3 dead, about 30 injured in Moghbazar blast
- Tk4 crore looted from Dhaka Bank vault, 2 held
- 2 associates of model Piyasha arrested with weapons, drugs
- Mass Vaccination campaign
28.37 lakh people vaccinated in one day
- Shutdown: New system like ‘curfew’ to curb pandemic
- Decision on strict lockdown extension today
- RAB raids Helena Jahangir`s house
- Fire in Banani’s 6-storey building, 14 firefighting units working
- Helena Jahangir detained
- Country’s first subway
Only 24min to take for Airport-Kamalpur