Rain likely over country
Published: 11:12 16 May 2019
Bangladesh Meteorological Department on Thursday forecasted that rain or thundershowers with temporary gusty or squally wind may occur at many places over the country till 9:00 am tomorrow.
“Rain or thundershowers accompanied by temporary gusty or squally wind is likely to occur at many places over Rangpur, Mymensingh & Sylhet divisions; at a few places over Rajshahi & Dhaka divisions and at one or two places over Khulna, Barishal & Chattogram divisions,” said a met office release issued this morning.
However, day and night temperature may rise slightly over the country during the period.
The highest temperature on Tuesday was recorded 36.0 degrees Celsius in Patuakhali under Barishal division and today’s minimum temperature 21.0 degrees Celsius in Dimla under Rangpur division.
The sun sets at 06:34 pm today and rises at 05:15 am tomorrow in the capital.
- Bangladesh to diplomats
Ramp up pressure on Myanmar
- Cyclone ‘Bayu’, ‘Hikka’ after ‘Fani’
- Cyclone ‘Fani’ approaching Bay of Bengal
- Dhaka-Rajshahi nonstop train
‘Bonolota Express’ to launch tomorrow
- Nusrat murder: Last accused Kader arrested
- Feni madrasa girl Nusrat dies
- Eid Jamaat timetable in Dhaka
- Cyclonic Storm “FANI” lies over Southeast Bay
- Nusrat murder: 2 including Moksud arrested
- Nusrat murder
Probe team of police going to Sonagazi
- Sheikh Selim’s grandson killed in SL blasts
- Nusrat to be buried in family graveyard
- Zayan’s body arrives in Dhaka
- 2 dead in road crash near Motsho Bhaban
- PM directs stern action against Nusrat’s killers