Rain likely over country
Published: 11:12 16 May 2019
Bangladesh Meteorological Department on Thursday forecasted that rain or thundershowers with temporary gusty or squally wind may occur at many places over the country till 9:00 am tomorrow.
“Rain or thundershowers accompanied by temporary gusty or squally wind is likely to occur at many places over Rangpur, Mymensingh & Sylhet divisions; at a few places over Rajshahi & Dhaka divisions and at one or two places over Khulna, Barishal & Chattogram divisions,” said a met office release issued this morning.
However, day and night temperature may rise slightly over the country during the period.
The highest temperature on Tuesday was recorded 36.0 degrees Celsius in Patuakhali under Barishal division and today’s minimum temperature 21.0 degrees Celsius in Dimla under Rangpur division.
The sun sets at 06:34 pm today and rises at 05:15 am tomorrow in the capital.
- ‘Work with history of country’s Language Movement’
- Cyclone ‘Fani’ approaching Bay of Bengal
- Cyclone ‘Bayu’, ‘Hikka’ after ‘Fani’
- WB to cooperate with Bangladesh: Qimiao Fan
- Dhaka-Kolkata Ship service starts March 29
- Bangladesh, Indian Air Forces can work together: PM
- 16 burnt, 50 injured in Churihatta fire
- Another spell of gas suspension in Capital Tuesday
- Dhaka-Rajshahi nonstop train
‘Bonolota Express’ to launch tomorrow
- Daily Bangladesh mourns death in Chawkbazar fire
- Quader not being taken Singapore today
- Biswa Ijtema begins tomorrow
- 1 killed as tree fall in capital, 7 injured
- Ekushey Book Fair extended by two days
- Nusrat murder: Last accused Kader arrested