Rain likely across country
Published: 15:26 25 August 2019
Met Office in Dhaka on Sunday predicted that light to moderate rain or thundershowers may occur at many parts of the country in the next 24 hours commencing 9:00 am today.
“Light to moderate rain or thundershowers accompanied by temporary gusty wind is likely to occur at many places over Khulna, Barishal and Chattogram divisions and at a few places over Rangpur, Rajshahi, Dhaka, Sylhet and Mymensingh divisions with moderately heavy to heavy falls at places over the country”, said a Met office bulletin issued this morning.
“Monsoon is fairly active over Bangladesh and moderate to strong over North Bay”, the bulletin added.
However, the day and night temperature may rise slightly over the country.
The highest temperature on Saturday was recorded 34.5 degree Celsius in Rajshahi while today’s minimum temperature was 24.5 degree Celsius in Teknaf of Cox’s Bazar.
The sun sets at 6:23 pm today and rises at 5:37 am tomorrow in the capital.
- Bangladesh to diplomats
Ramp up pressure on Myanmar
- Priya’s allegation is not correct: US Ambassador
- General Aziz Ahmed - A Dedicated Golfer Army Chief
- Priya falsify to Trump about Bangladesh
- Ershad’s offspring: who & where
- No more sight this life: Bidisha
- Uber driver’s slit-throat body found in Uttara
- Woman lynched over child-lifting rumour: 500 sued
- Sayma rape-murder: Main accused arrested
- Nonstop train on Dhaka-Benapole route July 25
- Renu lynched in Badda, 3 held
- Interpol issues red notice to ex colonel Shahid Uddin Khan
- Edu Minister`s husband Toufiq Nawaz severely ill
- Renu lynched: Prime accused held
- Renu`s brother heartbreaking status