RU ‘A’unit result published
Published: 14:59 8 November 2019 Updated: 14:59 8 November 2019
The entry rest result of the ‘A’ unit, which includes Arts, Fine Arts, Social Sciences, Law, and the Institute of Education and Research in Rajshahi University (RU) for the academic season 2019-2020 has been published.
on Thursday night, this was stated in a notice signed by Ahsan Habib, principal coordinator of ‘A’ unit admission on the university's website.
According to the notice, the applicant passed in the test from 1 to 4852 in the first group and from 1 to 4762 will have to fill the online Choice form for the admission between November 15 and 20.
According to the notice, the first list of the selected candidates will be published on the website on November 24. They have to be admitted between November 25 and December 1. On December 3, the waiting list will be released based on the vacancy.
- DU increases registration time for 52nd convocation
- PEC exam schedule published
- Abrar murder: First confession by Ifti
- HSC’s exam routine for 2020 published
- BUP Film Fest ‘19 Signed off
- Zion gives 2nd confessional statement in Abrar murder case
- Abrar murder: BUET students place 8-point demand
- ‘Badhan Transfusion Center’ starts journey in DU
- One held over Buet student Abrar murder
- Unrest in BUET over Abrar murder
- No GPA-5 in JSC exams
- 37th BCS Non-cadre result published
- JSC-JDC exam begins tomorrow
- DU ‘Ka’ unit admission test today
- 11th convocation of RU on Nov 30