Quader visit ailing Ershad at CMH
Published: 12:09 1 July 2019 Updated: 12:11 1 July 2019
Awami League General Secretary Obaidul Quader visited ailing Jatiya Party (JP) chairman and opposition leader Hussain Muhammad Ershad, who is now under going treatment at Dhaka Combined Military Hospital (CMH).
He went to visit Ershad at around 10:30 am on Monday. Ershad was given oxygen support under CMH treatment. Jatiya Party Acting Chairman GM Quader and Secretary General Mashiur Rahman Ranga were present.
Earlier, Ershad was admited at CMH on Wednesday morning and his condition improved in the last three days. But his condition deteriorated from early morning on Sunday. His lung infection was detected. Water in the lungs has increased, resulting in a severe respiration and he has given oxygen support.
- Shovon-Rabbani axed, Nahian-Lekhak made BCL’s acting president, GS
- BNP foreigner complaint centric, not pro-people: Hasan
- Jubo League age decision at Ganabhaban: Quader
- ‘Condolence Book’ in memory Ershad
- GK Shamim is none of Jubo League: Omar Farooq
- Wife blasts about Samrat
- Rowshan thanks countrymen for showing respect to Ershad
- ‘Samrat’ of Dhaka South arrested
- GM Quader JP Chair, LOP Rowshan
- Declare state of emergency to tackle dengue: Fakhrul
- Ershad wasn`t just my brother but teacher: GM Quader
- BNP’s anarchy will not be tolerated: Hasan
- AL delegation to visit China from Wednesday
- 25th anniv of AL’s volunteer front tomorrow
- Which way is Jatiya Party?