Quader urges FFs to build the country
Published: 18:30 16 November 2019
The Jatiya Party (JP) Chairman and the deputy opposition leader of the parliament Golam Mohammad Quader has called the freedom fighters to come forward under the leadership of Jatiya Party to build a new Bangladesh.
He made the call while at the Jatiya Muktijoddya Pary’s representative council held at the JP chairman's office in the capital’s Banani on Saturday.
The JP chairman said that Hussein Muhammad Ershad did not just say that the freedom fighters are the best children of the nation, but proved that in every way. He honored the freedom fighters. He arranged office for them and privileged allowance.
Jatiya Muktijoddya Pary’s convener Zafar Ullah Majumder Azad presided over the program. National Jatiya Muktijoddya Pary Member Secretary Freedom Fighter Ishaq Bhuiyan also addressed the delegation conference - Party Secretary-General Mosiur Rahman Ranga, Presidium Member Ziauddin Ahmed Bablu, Saifuddin Ahmed Milan, Vice Chairman Md. Arifur Rahman Khan, Zahirul Alam Rubel, joint secretary general Ghulam Mohammad Raju, leader of the Jatiya Muktijoddya party Tafazzal Hossain.
- Parash to be the chairman of Jubo League!
- Shovon-Rabbani axed, Nahian-Lekhak made BCL’s acting president, GS
- Swechchhasebok League’s council today
- ‘Samrat’ of Dhaka South arrested
- Wife blasts about Samrat
- GK Shamim is none of Jubo League: Omar Farooq
- Jubo League age decision at Ganabhaban: Quader
- BNP foreigner complaint centric, not pro-people: Hasan
- Parash vows to work as ordinary JL activist
- Samrat wanted to flee in India
- GM Quader JP Chair, LOP Rowshan
- Sadeque Hossain Khoka passes away
- Samrat-Arman expelled from Jubo League
- Dhaka Metropolitan Awami League Council’19
Get about newly elected Metropolitan AL leaders
- Swechchhasebok League gets new President, GS