Quader flies to Singapore today for follow-up treatment
Published: 10:19 10 October 2019
Road Transport and Bridges Minister Obaidul Quader
Road Transport and Bridges Minister Obaidul Quader is scheduled to leave Dhaka for Singapore on Thursday for his follow-up treatment.
The Minister, also Awami League (AL) General Secretary, will leave Hazrat Shahjalal International Airport at 1:25 pm for Singapore by a flight of Singapore Airlines and the minister is expected to return home on Friday night after completing his follow-up health checkup.
Senior information officer of the ministry Abu Naser confirmed the information.
Quader underwent a bypass surgery in Singapore Mount Elizabeth Hospital on March 20 this year and now his health checkup will be conducted under the supervision of physicians of the same hospital.
Earlier, on March 3, Qauder was admitted to Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University (BSMMU) hospital after suffering breathing complications.
Tests revealed three blockages in his coronary artery and later he was flown to Singapore for better treatment.
The AL general secretary underwent a bypass surgery in Singapore Mount Elizabeth Hospital on March 20 and returned home on May 15 last.
- Priya’s allegation is not correct: US Ambassador
- Ershad’s offspring: who & where
- No more sight this life: Bidisha
- Priya falsify to Trump about Bangladesh
- RAB’s drive: Jubo League leader GK Shamim detains
- Woman lynched over child-lifting rumour: 500 sued
- Army chief installs dengue elimination drive in Dhaka Cant
- Renu lynched in Badda, 3 held
- Edu Minister`s husband Toufiq Nawaz severely ill
- Renu`s brother heartbreaking status
- US Bangla Cabin crew held with 10kg gold
- Renu lynched: Prime accused held
- 8 detained for ‘spreading rumor’ over Padma Bridge
- PM to receive two more int’l awards
- Sharmin reveals about Samrat’s Chinese girlfriend