Puja Cherry gets GPA 4.33
Published: 16:54 6 May 2019
Film actress Puja Cherry Roy took part in this year’s SSC examination. The SSC exam results were declared on Monday noon. It is known that the ‘Proamon 2’ actress has passed with achievement by getting GPA 4.33.
Daily Bangladesh congratulates the actress for outstanding success.
She took part in the examination in the Department of Commerce from a school of Dhaka Cantonment under Dhaka Board. But the actress refused to tel the name of the school.
In this regard, Pooja said, “I don’t want to disclose the name of the school. I got GPA 4.33 with ‘A-grade’ from Commerce Department. And, I’g very happy with my result.”
Besides, her family is happy with the results of the film's actress, said the actress.
When asking her next plan, Puja Cherry said, “I want to admit in a good college. As the college will be selected based on results, so I will try to give HSC examination from good college.”
Noted that the actress started her journey in silver screen as a child artist. She came to the highlight by doing some TVC work. Later, Puja Cherry came to the center of the discussion by acting in ‘Noor Jahan’, ‘Poramon 2’, ‘Dohon’ films.
- Puja Cherry gets GPA 4.33
- Apurba’s younger brother commits suicide
- Actress Toma commits suicide
- Shomi Kaiser faces criticism for her behavior
- Vicky Kaushal injured during film shoot
- Google doodle celebrates birthday of Rosy Afsari
- Meril-Prothom Alo Puroshkar 2018
Best actor Afran Nisho, actress Mehazabien
- Shokh says ‘Goodbye’!
- Actor Saleh Ahmed dies at 83
- Renowned director Hasibul Islam passes away
- Veteran comedian Anis dies
- Subir Nandi on life support
- ‘Lady Killer’ Tisha to fight against formalin in food
- New identity of Porimoni
- Tanjin Tisha as sex worker in ‘Nayantara’