Public university admission tests to be held
Published: 20:06 17 October 2020 Updated: 21:42 17 October 2020
The University Council, an organization of Vice-Chancellors, on Saturday decided that students have to attend online admission tests to get chances in Public Universities.
Such a decision was made at a meeting attended by Vice-Chancellors of different Public Universities on Saturday evening, said Dr. Harun-or-Rashid, Vice-Chancellor of the National University.
We have decided to take an online admission test, said Dr. Harun-or-Rashid.
This test will be conducted by using the software invented by Professor Dr. Munaj Noor, Vice-Chancellor of Bangabandhu Digital University.
Vice-Chancellors of different Public Universities attended the virtual meeting chaired by Professor Dr. Mohammad Rafiqul Alam.
- SSC exams in 2021 likely to be cancelled
- 42nd, 43rd BCS circular today
- BUP lecturer leaves for Cambridge with Commonwealth scholarship
- 43rd BCS circular soon
- How students to be promoted from class 8 to class 9
- Monthly internet bundle at Tk 100 for students
- Hidden stories behind a ‘viral anti-rape’ photo
- No ‘autopass’, students to pass into next class on assessment
- Next SSC-HSC exams likely to be delayed
- Dipu Moni: HSC exam to be taken in two weeks’ preparations
- Class-XI admission begins
- Decision on HSC exams schedule today
- No quota for primary teachers recruitment
- 40th BCS written exam results to be published soon
- Online classes for Grade XI begins