Propaganda only BNP’s political asset; says Quader
Published: 16:45 11 July 2019 Updated: 16:46 11 July 2019
Awami League general secretary Obaidul Quader said that BNP has started propaganda after failing in the movement and elections, without any propaganda they have no other capital in politics. Because of this negative politics, the BNP is now disbanded.
Quader said made this remark while speaking as the chief guest at the meeting of the Dhaka Metropolitan South Awami League held at Awami League’s central office of Bangabandhu Avenue on Thursday.
Obaidul Quader said that people do not respond to the call of BNP, this is the result of their negative politics. He said Awami League did not capture Khaleda Zia, she was imprisoned in the ACC case following court’s order. The government has never intervened in courts and judiciary.
In response to BNP's statement that there is no democracy in the country, he said that there is democracy in the country and there is a crisis of democracy in BNP.
About the Mujib year celebration, Quader said, preparations are going on about the national conference. At the same time, on the occasion of Mujib, workers will have to spend a lot of time and hard work. Important discussion on this issue will be held in executive meeting tomorrow.
He also said that anyone identified as terrorists, corrupt, anti-liberation and communal could not be a member of the Awami League. Those who do not believe in party decisions, they have no right to stay in party.
Calling the leaders and activists to remain alert, he said, there can be no other incident like Holi Artisan, it is not confirmed. Everyone should be careful for this.
Presided over by Dhaka Metropolitan South Awami League President Abul Hasnat; League General Secretary Shah Alam Murad, Vice President Nurul Amin (MP) and others were present the program.
- `BNP should strengthen legal procedures for Khaleda’s parole`
- Rumin Farhana gets BNP’s reserve seat nomination
- BCL announced full-fledged committee
- Govt to bring Tarique back for sake of law: Hasan
- No longer acting:
GM Quader full chairman now
- Miscreants kill Bogura BNP leader
- BNP to stage hunger strike Sunday seeking Khaleda’s release
- Obaidul Quader almost cured
- AL to make it`s 70th anniversary memorable
- Ershad condemns blasts in Sri Lanka
- 4 BNP MPs-elect in Parliament for oath
- CU in turmoil after BCL men-cops clash
- BNP tried to distort history: Hanif
- Jamaat has no right of politics: Hanif
- 14-party to hold anti-drug rally April 11