Propaganda only BNP’s political asset; says Quader
Published: 16:45 11 July 2019 Updated: 16:46 11 July 2019
Awami League general secretary Obaidul Quader said that BNP has started propaganda after failing in the movement and elections, without any propaganda they have no other capital in politics. Because of this negative politics, the BNP is now disbanded.
Quader said made this remark while speaking as the chief guest at the meeting of the Dhaka Metropolitan South Awami League held at Awami League’s central office of Bangabandhu Avenue on Thursday.
Obaidul Quader said that people do not respond to the call of BNP, this is the result of their negative politics. He said Awami League did not capture Khaleda Zia, she was imprisoned in the ACC case following court’s order. The government has never intervened in courts and judiciary.
In response to BNP's statement that there is no democracy in the country, he said that there is democracy in the country and there is a crisis of democracy in BNP.
About the Mujib year celebration, Quader said, preparations are going on about the national conference. At the same time, on the occasion of Mujib, workers will have to spend a lot of time and hard work. Important discussion on this issue will be held in executive meeting tomorrow.
He also said that anyone identified as terrorists, corrupt, anti-liberation and communal could not be a member of the Awami League. Those who do not believe in party decisions, they have no right to stay in party.
Calling the leaders and activists to remain alert, he said, there can be no other incident like Holi Artisan, it is not confirmed. Everyone should be careful for this.
Presided over by Dhaka Metropolitan South Awami League President Abul Hasnat; League General Secretary Shah Alam Murad, Vice President Nurul Amin (MP) and others were present the program.
- Shovon-Rabbani axed, Nahian-Lekhak made BCL’s acting president, GS
- BNP foreigner complaint centric, not pro-people: Hasan
- Jubo League age decision at Ganabhaban: Quader
- ‘Condolence Book’ in memory Ershad
- GK Shamim is none of Jubo League: Omar Farooq
- Wife blasts about Samrat
- Rowshan thanks countrymen for showing respect to Ershad
- ‘Samrat’ of Dhaka South arrested
- GM Quader JP Chair, LOP Rowshan
- Declare state of emergency to tackle dengue: Fakhrul
- Ershad wasn`t just my brother but teacher: GM Quader
- BNP’s anarchy will not be tolerated: Hasan
- AL delegation to visit China from Wednesday
- 25th anniv of AL’s volunteer front tomorrow
- Which way is Jatiya Party?