Probe report against Nowshaba on May 28
Published: 13:22 17 April 2019 Updated: 15:15 17 April 2019
The court has fixed May 28 for submitting probe report in a case against actress Nowshaba Ahmed for spreading rumors on social networking site Facebook.
Dhaka Metropolitan Magistrate Didar Hossain set the date as the investigation officer failed to submit the report on Wednesday.
Nowshaba is accused of spreading rumors on Facebook by coming on live on August 4, 2018, during the student movement for safe road.
When newsmen confronted her about the incidents, she said on her live broadcast that she has witnessed, Nowshaba could not give any authentic or logical answer. No such thing had happened on that day in the area described by the actress.
On August 5, 2018, RAB-1 official Amirul Islam filed the case with Uttara West Police Station against Nowshaba under section 57 (2) of ICT Act, 2006.
- Rifat murder
Minni’s bail hearing Jul 30
- Rifat murder
HC grants bail to Minni
- Renu murder: mastermind Hridoy on 5-day remand
- US-Bangla cabin crew placed on 2-day remand
- Minni’s bail petition to HC again
- Train crash in Sirajganj
Writ filed seeking compensation of Tk 1cr for victim
- Only President, Prime Minister are VIPs; states HC
- Rifat murder: Hearing on Minni’s bail plea today
- 2 sedition cases filed against Priya Saha
- ACC summons Mahi and his wife
- Razakar Musa gets death penalty
- Khaleda’s bail hearing in Charitable Trust case Tuesday
- HC refuses to interfere on Minni`s remand order
- Khaled put on 7-day remand
- Renu Murder: Writ seeks Tk 5cr compensation