Probe report against Nowshaba on May 28
Published: 13:22 17 April 2019 Updated: 15:15 17 April 2019
The court has fixed May 28 for submitting probe report in a case against actress Nowshaba Ahmed for spreading rumors on social networking site Facebook.
Dhaka Metropolitan Magistrate Didar Hossain set the date as the investigation officer failed to submit the report on Wednesday.
Nowshaba is accused of spreading rumors on Facebook by coming on live on August 4, 2018, during the student movement for safe road.
When newsmen confronted her about the incidents, she said on her live broadcast that she has witnessed, Nowshaba could not give any authentic or logical answer. No such thing had happened on that day in the area described by the actress.
On August 5, 2018, RAB-1 official Amirul Islam filed the case with Uttara West Police Station against Nowshaba under section 57 (2) of ICT Act, 2006.
- GD filed over Nusrat’s death
- PBI found sensational information over Nusrat killing
- Justice Salma Masud accused of changing court verdict
- Probe report against Nowshaba on May 28
- Barguna murder: HC seeks info about ‘action’ taken within noon
- 3 to die for killing RU prof Shafiul
- Modhumoti Model Town remains illegal
- Female magistrates for testimonies of sexual assault victims
- Lead found in 93 out of 96 liquid milk in the market
- Nusrat murder: Writ seeks judicial probe
- HC asks to remove 52 adulterated products by 10 days
- Writ over re-fixing of Shab-e-Barat date refused
- Nayon Bond not made in a day: HC
- Nusrat murder
Charge sheet submitted seeking death penalty for 16
- 6 to die for Anis Khadem murder case