‘Priya Saha fabricated allegations to defame country’s image’
Published: 14:29 20 July 2019 Updated: 14:30 20 July 2019
Daily Bangladesh Desk
The foreign ministry has strongly condemned Priya Saha's false allegations about Bangladesh to US President Donald Trump. Such fabricated allegations in order to undermine Bangladesh's image only, it also stated.
Bangladesh's Foreign Ministry said in a statement on Saturday that Priya Saha made such fabricated allegations in order to undermine Bangladesh's image. At the same time, it is thought that there may be an ill motive or anti-state conspiracy behind it.
According to the notice, the Bangladesh government strongly protested and strongly condemned the horrific false allegations made by Priya Saha to US President Trump. The government believes that there is a motive of severe damage to Bangladesh behind this. Bangladesh is a lighthouse of religious freedom and communal harmony, where people of all religions and communities live peacefully for ages. Humanity and generosity of the people of Bangladesh has been appreciated globally after temporarily providing shelter to more than 1.1 million Myanmar citizens who have been displaced.
- Priya’s allegation is not correct: US Ambassador
- Ershad’s offspring: who & where
- No more sight this life: Bidisha
- Priya falsify to Trump about Bangladesh
- RAB’s drive: Jubo League leader GK Shamim detains
- Woman lynched over child-lifting rumour: 500 sued
- Army chief installs dengue elimination drive in Dhaka Cant
- Renu lynched in Badda, 3 held
- Edu Minister`s husband Toufiq Nawaz severely ill
- US Bangla Cabin crew held with 10kg gold
- Renu`s brother heartbreaking status
- Renu lynched: Prime accused held
- Sharmin reveals about Samrat’s Chinese girlfriend
- PM to receive two more int’l awards
- BHBCUC suspends Priya Saha