‘Priya Saha fabricated allegations to defame country’s image’
Published: 14:29 20 July 2019 Updated: 14:30 20 July 2019
Daily Bangladesh Desk
The foreign ministry has strongly condemned Priya Saha's false allegations about Bangladesh to US President Donald Trump. Such fabricated allegations in order to undermine Bangladesh's image only, it also stated.
Bangladesh's Foreign Ministry said in a statement on Saturday that Priya Saha made such fabricated allegations in order to undermine Bangladesh's image. At the same time, it is thought that there may be an ill motive or anti-state conspiracy behind it.
According to the notice, the Bangladesh government strongly protested and strongly condemned the horrific false allegations made by Priya Saha to US President Trump. The government believes that there is a motive of severe damage to Bangladesh behind this. Bangladesh is a lighthouse of religious freedom and communal harmony, where people of all religions and communities live peacefully for ages. Humanity and generosity of the people of Bangladesh has been appreciated globally after temporarily providing shelter to more than 1.1 million Myanmar citizens who have been displaced.
- Bangladesh to diplomats
Ramp up pressure on Myanmar
- Eid Jamaat timetable in Dhaka
- Priya’s allegation is not correct: US Ambassador
- General Aziz Ahmed - A Dedicated Golfer Army Chief
- Priya falsify to Trump about Bangladesh
- No more sight this life: Bidisha
- Sayma rape-murder: Main accused arrested
- Woman lynched over child-lifting rumour: 500 sued
- Uber driver’s slit-throat body found in Uttara
- Subcontinent’s biggest Eid Jamaat observed in Dinajpur
- Adventurous operation BEKPA-2 (Episode-1) under Captain Touquir
- Interpol issues red notice to ex colonel Shahid Uddin Khan
- Renu lynched in Badda, 3 held
- Contributions of General Aziz Ahmed as ex Director General of BGB (Part I)
- Ershad’s offspring: who & where