Primary teacher recruitment test begins May 24
Published: 12:56 10 May 2019
Written test for recruitment of assistant teacher of government primary school will begin on May 24 in four phases. The Directorate of Primary Education said this information in a press release.
It is said in the circular that the written examination for Assistant Teacher Recruitment-2018 of Government Primary School will be held in four phases on May 24, 31st May, 14th June and 21st June (Friday) at 10am. It has been asked to take all preparatory work related to the test.
The Directorate of Primary Education said that more than 24 lakh applications were submitted online from August 1 to August 30 last year. These applications were submitted against 13 thousand posts. Question papers for the recruitment test will be prepared in digital method. Both written and oral exams will be taken there.
- 40th BCS seat plan published
- BCL factional clash hurt 45 in JnU
- DUCSU `election schedule` today
- Tomorrow’s SSC exam deferred to March 2
- GUAMC students demonstrate over 6 demands
- BRAC University student killed in Dhaka road crash
- PM invites newly elected Ducsu leaders
- First Bangladeshi girl in UN`s Education Conference
- Ducsu Elections
Nur elected VP, Rabbani GS, Saddam AGS
- Educational Institutes to be closed Apr 21, 22
- ‘Pornstars name in school exam investigating’
- Sports, cultural program held in Scholar`s School & College
- DU to announce DUCSU poll schedule tomorrow
- RU to observe Dr Zoha day tomorrow
- Jashore board postpones SSC ICT exam