Primary teacher recruitment test begins May 24
Published: 12:56 10 May 2019
Written test for recruitment of assistant teacher of government primary school will begin on May 24 in four phases. The Directorate of Primary Education said this information in a press release.
It is said in the circular that the written examination for Assistant Teacher Recruitment-2018 of Government Primary School will be held in four phases on May 24, 31st May, 14th June and 21st June (Friday) at 10am. It has been asked to take all preparatory work related to the test.
The Directorate of Primary Education said that more than 24 lakh applications were submitted online from August 1 to August 30 last year. These applications were submitted against 13 thousand posts. Question papers for the recruitment test will be prepared in digital method. Both written and oral exams will be taken there.
- 40th BCS seat plan published
- BRAC University student killed in Dhaka road crash
- GUAMC students demonstrate over 6 demands
- Primary assistant teacher recruitment exam from May 10
- ‘Pornstars name in school exam investigating’
- Primary assistant teacher recruitment exam date changes
- Educational Institutes to be closed Apr 21, 22
- HSC exam on April 29 rescheduled
- Tk 8,088.49 cr budget for 45 public universities
- 152,000 passed in NTRCA preli
- New steps to guard questions for primary recruit test
- JU to go on 41-day vacation tomorrow
- DU Dean election April 29
- ‘Bangabandhu Aviation & Aerospace University’ to be established
- NU postpones April 13 exams